lets pretend that didnt happen

Purpled is thrirsty, as one gets,all he decides to go to his local coffee shop 'kinoko koffee' considering they didn't care that he was famous.

He walks past the colourful houses,fancy cars and the odd cat.The street cats were there highlight of his day,they were so sweet and gentle,so purpled feeds them every now and then.

Purpled makes his way up to the door of the coffee shop and pushes the glass door open. "Ah purpled!" Yells a man from their counter,his names Karl,purpleds learned to be friendly with the man. "Karl!How's the finances?" " Good!they're good,how was your show?And what have you done to your arm? " Ah he forgot about the cast around his arm, "I got shot!Believe it or not!" He exclaims , "wha- Are you ok?how?tell me who!I'll kill them!" Karl informs, " it happened at the show the other night,I dont know who it was tho!Im fine Karl don't sweat it! " "if you say so,your drink will be ready in a moment,I'm assuming it's the usual?" Purpled nods and sits down to the table at the back left of the shop.

Karl comes back a couple minutes later and hands purpled his caramel latte, "thanks karl!" "any time kid!" Karl squeals.
with nothing else to do purpled pulls out his phone to go on Twitter and goes on trending:

Pretty boy

SBI BACK

NEW MEMBER

Building blown

Then some other shit about politics

But these tags call to him,so he gives in and checks 'SBI BACK ' considering its been 15 years since they've performed as a group,they've done solo ones in that time.

Blade,willow,Angel and theseus

Wait-

who's thesues?Obviously he knows the Greek God but last time he checked he was a myth.

There's a picture attached with it so he clicks it.

Suddenly it all makes sense,the familiar body figure,height,hair and belt.He's seen one of sleepy bois incorporated kid?acquaintance?friend? Whatever the relation is he's seen their face.No mask no nothing.

And he's going too make this kids like horrible.

~~~

Shit chapter but my mum got covid so I had to go and take a test in hoping it's negative

I promise the chapters will her better!!!