dramatic, much

"About time you guys got here!" Tubbo fake complains,Purpled scoffs then flips him off. Tubbo puts a hand over his heart in a dramatic gensture, "dramatic fuck." Tommy mumbles, making the room erupt into laughter.

Once everyone was silent again tommy sat on the white couch in the corner of the room,listening as the once quiet room starts to blast music into the air.Tommy unknowingly starts to bop his head to the rhythm of the song,soon his leg starts to join in with the bouncing.The music wasn't bad,no not at all,but Tommy will deny ever liking it.

(A/n it's tempting to make their band lovejoy)

Tommy manages to pick up a few words from the chorus,sometimes joining in.All he's doing is scrolling through Instagram,having the time of his life just being in the room with people he can actually tolerate.The song stops and so does Tommys bouncing, "alright!That was great guys!" Tommy congratulates,they all break out into a small,loving,smile, "thank you Tommy." Purpled thanks him.

~~~~~

Both Tommy and Purpled left.together,they went to a small cafe.
The bell dings signifying their entrance, "hello welcome to-" the cashier stops mid sentence and stares at Purpled in awe,before shaking their head then getting back to what they were saying, "sorry about that,welcome to cloudy cafe,what can I get for you?"
Purpled stares at the menu on the wall above the full before deciding what he wants, "uhhhh I'll get blueberry pancakes and a latte please.What do you want tommy?" " I'll get strawberry waffles with a mocha,please! " the cashier smiles then tells them it'll be out soon and that they should pick a table.

They pick a table at the back left,more specifically a booth,secluded to most.After around 5 minutes of sitting in silence the waiter comes over and hands them their food and drinks.

~~~~~

Words 322

Again sorry for.Short chapters I can assure you in the next chapter something actually happens