texting chapter(it was supposed to be)

NOT SPELL CHECKED!!!I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered with a plot but really wanted to make up for the lack of chapters so here's a chat chapter!(I'll probably write a chapter tonight anyways but hey) spelling mistakes will probably be on purpose since nobody really cares about spelling when texting!!

+44 123456789101112:Is this tommy?It's purpled.

Tommy: Uh yeah it's Tommy!

Purpled:Ahh that's great!you mind if I add
you to a group chat?

Tommy: Depends,who is it?

Purpled: My band mates

Tommy:won't they hate me?

Purpled: Probably!

Tommy: Fine

~~~~~~~

Alien added '+44 121110987654321'

Goblin: who's that 

Giant: yeah purpled you have like 5 friends

Alien: his names Tommy

Goblin: that doesnt twll us ehu it is

Alien: you know the guy that tried to kill us?him

Giant: what the hell

Goblin: literally why

Alien: I'm loney 

Alien changed '+44 121120987654321' name to 'gremlin'

Gremlin: wtf

Giant: go away

Gremlin: will do!

Alien: no you won't!!

Gremlin: you physically can't stop be bud

Alien: watch me

Gremlin: I'll be waiting

Goblin: he'll find a way ges scaty like thsag

Giant: he really is

Gremlin: I rwckon I vould taje him in a fight

Giant: I thought tubbo texted bad

Gremlin: idk what tohre talking about

Alien: you sure about that one?

Gremlin: positive!

Goblin: okay then :D

Alien: Tommy where do you live

Goblin: yo what the fuck

Gremlin: uhm well- I uh what do I say to that

Giant: your adress

Gremlin: I uhm ok it's shroud avn. House 14

Alien: ok I'll pick you tubbo and ranboo up get ready

Gremlin: ok then

~~~~~

Well Tommy didn't expect that to be fair,but now he's getting dressed.

Tommy changes out of his beige joggers into,wide legged, baggy ripped jeans,that are cuffed at the bottom.He took off his grey shirt then replaces it with a collared, white,casual button up.ontop of that is his cotton V-neck,light brown jumper,he adds red high top converse.

He deems the outfit good enough and walk towards his door to pick up his green tote bag filed with headphones,sketch book,two books,mints and a pencil case.He pulls it over his shoulder a runs a hand through his hair it's been a while since he's hung out with friend's.

"Phil!I'm going out with friend's!" Tommy. Informs,Phil grins, "alright tommy!Have fun,don't her worried about his last you stay just update me every few hours and tell me if you're staying over!" "okay phil!" Tommy replies and runs down the stairs.He walks to the front door about to turn the handle before a band grabs his shoulder,he turns around to see Wilbur and techno, "where are you going tommy?" Techno asks, "did you not hear me and Phil's conversation?I'm going to a friends house." Tommy groans , "toms,you don't have friends bud." Wilbur mocks. " I do now! " "what's their name,Tommy?"

" Yeah uhm, that's the thing,their James's are purpled,ranboo and tubbo... " he says,albeit sheepishly, "WHAT?!?!" They say in unison.A car honks from outside,"that's my queue to leave,bye! " Tommy ignores their loud protests and makes his way out.

Tommy opens the passenger seat door and sits, "hello,what are we going to do?" Purpled doesn't reply and just stares at Tommy looking him up and down, "what was I supposed to dress formal?" Tommy asks, "no I just thought you'd dress more.....basic." " Hey! " Tommy retaliates

Purpled was wearing black joggers and a band t-shirt that is covered with a hoodie on that's got a skeleton ribcage on it(you know say I'm talking about those y2k ones)

"Don't look too bad yourself,Anyways when is tall arse and short arse coming? " "tubbo and ranboo are getting picked up by me,as I've already said" purped groans,Tommy nods, "now hurry up and drive" 

~~~~

"Purpled!" Tubbo says,as he's banging his fists on the car window, "just get in there doors open,idiot." He insults,tubbo groans then hops in the back, "why does Blondie get the front?"
"Because he came here first." Purpled replies, "asshole.Couldve at least out on music." "You have an aux cord?If so hand it over" Tommy demands, "doing give it to the murder guy!that's favouritism!" Tubbo complains ,purpled ignores him.

Tommy plugs in the aux cord and plays 'Juliet'

"And here we are!Ranboo should be outside any second now!" Purpled informs, they both nod.Ranboo emerges from his home,wearing black skinny jeans paired with a bombers jacket. "Hello!I know you tried to kill me and all but you got to get out the front,my legs are too long." Ranboo says, " I'll have you know my legs are extremely long! " he defends himself, "buddy,you're like 5'9 maximum." Tommy huffs then gets out.

The sight was.....amusing to say there least,a very tall kid next to a very short kid.(yes I did make Tommy short, bite me)"sure you're tall!" Tubbo mocks from inside the car, "you're probably shorter!" Tommy points out,watching as tubbo shrinks into himself.Tommy gets into the car next to tubbo, "so what are we going to move doing exactly?" "Watching a movie!" Purpled yells.

~~~~~~
872 words

NOT SPELL CHECKED!!!!

I'm so sorry I'm so tired!!!! This was going to be a texting chapter but I guess it wasnt! The movie chapter should be soon!again idk where this story is going tbh