is this a coincidence?

Idk where I'm going with this story tbh,thanks for being patient for the lack of chapters recently its been a busy few days!

How many times was Tommy gonna run into this guy?!?!Tommy just wanted to chill in a secluded field and there he was.

Purpled

Of course he was here,just as he was about to take a 360 before he called out for him, "oi!Get over here!" And that Tommy does,does not know why he complies,but he does.Sitting next to purpled,the air is light,the tension is strong the trees are towering over them, "so what do you need?" "friends." Now that left Tommy shocked.

"I tried to kill you,you have a band that are your friends."

"Ok?I want more friends how about that?"

" I'll think about it. "

"Great!now give me your phone number." Purpled demands ,Tommy puts his palm out indicating that he wants purpleds phone,purples gives it to him. "Its locked,open it." Tommy states, " the passwords 311209." Tommy opens it and puts his number in. "Right,uhm so what do we talk about now?" Tommy asks, " why do you kill? "

"The money and my whole family do it,they would never force me to but I would kinda feel odd not doing it."

"So you're like rich rich?" "not really, I want to live a normal life without bragging about money." Purped hums in agreement. "Why did you start a band?"

" I was bored my friend can sing,I can play the drums and my other friend can play guitar and piano. " Tommy nods

A/n I'm now realising it's 3 minutes till I get to school so a very short chapter but hey they're friends!Sorta a filler chapter but who cares stuff happened in it!!! +sorry for shorty writing+
Sorry it's short!!!
I'm rereading this chapter and realised how many words were missing and the spelling was so bad im so confused on how you can understand these,I'm going to fix the other chapters rn!!!