movie :D

They're all delirious bc they're sleepy!aka I wanted an excuse to write fluff and no plot.

Purpled turns off the engine then steps out,followed by the three other teenager's,he pulls out his car keys and locked it.He walks up to the front door,not before checking the others were following,then opens the door, "welcome to my humble abode!" Purpled greets, Tommy rolls his eyes,that have zero anger filled with them that was given away by the shit eating grin painted on his face, "what we watching?" Ranboo questions , "horror?" Tubbo suggests ,all of then nod,Tommys noticeably sheepish.

Tubbo finds 'IT' in Netflix and clicks on it,but pauses, "we need blankets and snacks!" He states ,purpled lights up and runs out the room.He enters a moment later arms filled with blankets, "Ranboo get snacks!" He orders,Ranboo complies,albeit filled with complaints.He appears moments after and takes his place inbetween tubbo and purpled,Tommy on the left to purpled.

A scene comes up that Tommy doesn't necessarily likes. Tommy squeals and tucks himself neatly into purpleds side,head tucked under purpleds chin, "AHH FUCKING BITCH!" Tommy yells,just to place his head back into position, "comfy there?" Tubbo mocks, " you're a killer and you can't handle horror? " Ranboo questions,Tommy huffs but doesn't deny it, "yeah but are you comfy there?" Tubbo continues Tommy nods,eyes not placed on the tv but in purpleds hoodie.Purpled smiles but does not say anything when putting bids arm around tommys waist.

Ranboo and tubbo stares at them then back at eachother, "have we missed something?" Tubbo whispers to Ranboo,he shrugs and looks back to the screen.

Tommy moves his arms,from where they were wrapped around purpleds arm,to purpleds neck.Purpled didn't necessarily except that to happen but squeezes Tommy's waist,that's still comfortable under purpleds grasp.Tubbo still starting is shell shocked the purpled with a murderer?!?!?Tubbo still can't believe this is reality.

Everyone falls asleep,tubbo on the right side of the couch,nearly falling off,ranboo next to him head back snoring softly,Tommy on the left,somehow made it into purpleds lap.Tommys hands are clutching the fabric like it would get up and leave,face snuggled in the crook of purpleds neck.Purpled gripping onto his waist with Judd left hand,his right hand stays in the blondes array of  curls.

Both comfortable in the position there ended up in,purpled fell asleep with a smile that night.

~~~~~~~

Tubbo wakes up first and spots the position the others are in and lightly chuckles to himself,as he pulled out his mobile.If he had twenty pictures of the other that was for everyone but Tommy and purpled to know.

Purpled wakes up second,confused to say the least with a figure sitting atop of him.It doesn't bother him at all,so he starts carding his hands through the youngest's hair.Tommy awoke to this and manages to get closer to the taller,purpled chuckles.

~~~~~
499 words,it's a short chapter guys!!!but I do I have school in an hour so I had to be quick sorry it sucks and sorry for any spelling mistakes,autocorrect is brutal on this!!