| Possessive |

{Tw}: yandere themes, Mentions of torture and death, and all around just pretty dark in some bits.

{Au Warning}: none.

{Pairing}: DreamXD x Fem!reader

Request by: @atsukogikoshi

"Possessive bastard" sapnap muttered pulling on Your hand you tilted your head rather confused "who?.."

"That stupid DreamXD!" He cursed glaring daggers behind you where you had left DreamXD standing alone after some convincing he let you go with Sapnap alone.

"Oh..no he's- he's not possessive..Erm he's protective! That's all" you smiled at him trying to convince him like you had convinced yourself years ago well- more like months but time seemed more off recently.

"Oh cmon? You can't see it? He's obviously way over possessive like not even in a- okay way Y/n'' you frowned looking down a bit.

"That's..that's not true.." he stopped and stared at you he looked a bit scared but also confused.

"Of course it's true Y/n! What the fuck?" Sapnap snapped glaring. "Don't tell me that thing has got you trusting it." You frowned looking away.

"DreamXD isn't an it" you snapped back trying to match his glare but failing miserably. "Oh yeah sure. That thing isn't human! It's controlling you using you y/n!" He shook you, you stared at him with a small glare and he stared back at you baffled at your defiance and defensiveness over the god.

"He may not be a human but that doesn't mean you get to say mean things about him Sapnap!" You pushed him Away "are you blind!? DreamXD doesn't care about you! Or anyone else! He cares about power and right now I think he's just using you to get to something!" He growled, stepping closer.

"He cares! You're a liar!" You felt yourself tearing up..but why? You had cared for DreamXD sure but that doesn't mean you should be this defensive over the subject.

"Oh..oh no Y/n'' you looked up at Sapnap confused as he looked down back at you with pity.

"What?.." you glared harsher than before, confused by his words and his pity towards you so suddenly.

"Don't tell me you love it..." he mumbled frowning, taking a step closer to you before bringing you into a hug. something felt off for some reason.

You let Sapnap hug you but you felt like you were putting him in danger..why? There was nothing around and he hugged you. you frowned, hugging Sapnap back.

"I'm sorry Sapnap.." you mumbled "I did..I think I really did.." you listened to him sigh "it's fine..we can fix this you just have to stay away from it" the dreaded words filled the silence you two had shared for a moment.

Sadly those words trigger events that no one could have seen coming.

Sapnap screamed out in agony trying to stand up but to no avail all while you watched helplessly.

"XD STOP!" You screamed crying out to the god who was killing your friend over and over again he hadn't even spared you a glance since he started this torture.

He simply didn't care at the moment your cries fell on deaf ears as he continued to slowly kill Sapnap once again.

You couldn't bear to watch him force some sort of unseen pressure onto Sapnaps chest which seemed to slowly break and cave in on itself. It looked painful and the noises that came from the damage made you believe it was even more painful then you could possibly imagine.

"Please..." you begged once again you were trapped you couldn't see what was holding you back but a force of some kind was and you hated it.

This time your begging seemed to be noticed as he glanced back at you and he stopped for a moment to speak.

"Y/n. This is for his own good" his voice was no longer the one you had grown so used to no now it sounded distorted and his pitch changed rapidly between words.

"No! Please XD! He's not bad, he hasn't done anything!-" you stopped yourself when you saw his hand raise to his mask.

"He insisted on you leaving me..." he removed his mask but his expression wasn't what you had expected. He looked sad and he looked Hurt.

"Why..why did you agree?..you let him say those things' ' his voice sounded no longer threatening but instead it sounded as if he had been crying his voice a whimper a whisper.

You teared up shaking your head rapidly "n-no that's not it at all! He was just- just being silly XD please.." you started to cry you couldn't watch your friend die..but you also couldn't lose XD.

"How can I trust you?..y-you're defending him." He lowered his head letting out what you assumed was a cry.

"I..I-" you were interrupted by Sapnap.

"No! Don't you d-dare blame this on her. you bastard!" Sapnap cursed struggling to breath yet he still held up his strong act and kept glaring at the god.

DreamXD turned to him. "It is her..fault though she was going to leave me!" He cried out and you heard anger in his voice. It scared you to think that he actually thought you were going to leave..were you going to?

"Please..XD..please...don't-'' he turned to you and snapped his fingers which allowed you to move forward, tripping a bit as you ran towards Sapnap only to be stopped half way by XD.

"Wha-" you looked at DreamXD confused "choose carefully. Let me continue this.." he waved his hand to Sapnap "or choose to stay with him and..leave me forever" his voice was stern as he moved out of the way.

You stared at Sapnap and then at DreamXD you..you couldn't lose him..he'd be so lonely without you. "H-how long would you continue to hu-hurt him?" You couldn't meet Sapnaps eyes, you knew they held betrayal and Fear.

"Only for another hour..just to make sure he understands to trick you again.." you lowered your head he had tricked you Sapnap lied.

"And then you'll leave him alive?..." you looked up at DreamXD who seemed ever so happy.

"Of course. It is not in my interest to keep them dead dear."

You glanced at Sapnap and regretted your decision quickly. His face showed pure pain and terror. Were you really about to leave him here with XD?

"Okay...ok" you nodded to yourself and stared up at XD he smiled back down at you before placing his mask back on.

"I'm glad you saw past his lies my love" he snapped his fingers and the last thing you heard was Sapnap yelling before you suddenly were at your home..in the forest miles away from Sapnap.

As XD had promised he only messed with Sapnap for about an hour then left to find you wanting to be close to you once again.

And now he held you close to him while he babbled on about what flowers looked the prettiest in your garden and which ones you should try and plant though all you could think about was one thing.

Why did you do it?..

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •