| Soulmates? |

{Tw}: None(?)

{Au warning}: soulmate Au

{pairing}: Sapnap x reader / Wilbur x reader (kinda)

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

You glared you were furious at sapnap "this is stupid!! You're going to break o-our tie for what!? Because you're "dreams friend"!?" You basically screamed at the man in front of you, tears forming in your eyes as he simply glared "I-..I you don't support him! You don't defend him..it'd be better if you weren't near me or him!" He basically hissed at you tugging slightly at the small 'X' above his heart causing yours to ache a bit "you can't be serious sapnap!!" You snapped, stepping closer "you're going to hurt both of us!!" He rolled his eyes "oh I'm sure you'll find someone new quickly" you stared at him confused for a moment before a hard glare set in place "are you trying to imply something sapnap?" Your tone was as cold as ice "yes...I think I am!" He growled his eyes held..hurt and anger all in one swirling pool within his eyes "you think I don't love you!?" You yelled your anger quickly, returning "I've seen how you just "LOVE" to hang around with Quackity!" "WERE FRIENDS ASSHOLE!! And besides you're Always around dream!" He clenched his fists, stepping closer "he's my friend and I'm trying to support him! What's your excuse?" You rolled your eyes "oh yeah sure! he's definitely not USING YOU!!" You shouted, sticking to your spot, you weren't going to simply back down because he was "angry" at you "stop- STOP SAYING THOSE KINDS OF THINGS!" He spat, you could basically feel the heat radiating off of him..you were sure he was going to burst into flames any moment "what!? That he's a monster!! someone's who's USING YOU? MANIPULATING YOU!?" You screamed outraged by his blindness and stubbornness "he. Is. Not. a. MONSTER!!" You backed away quickly as he went up in flames grabbing at his hair even if you had moved away rather quickly the flames still managed to burn you on your arm "he's not a monster!!! He's my friend!!" You closed your eyes covering your face as he listened to him scream in rage, the flames so bright it hurt to even peek through your hands at him and the heat felt like it was going to melt your skin off your bones. The flames got larger and closer, burning certain parts of you "s-sapnap! C-calm Dow-" you gasped at a sharp pain right above your heart the pain was minor before it suddenly burst into what that felt like someone stabbing you with a dull knife..it hurt so much more than the fire and heat biting at you skin you screamed and let loud sobs escape you as you collapsed into a shaking ball onto the floor he...broke the tie you listened as he cried out in pain as well part of you hoped that pain would last longer for him.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

The flames and heat slowly disappeared before the pain in your chest did for a while. It was still, just the two of you quietly crying. You cried more loudly than you wanted to but you couldn't control it. You felt so heartbroken..cold..and in pain "y/-y/n?..." you heard his sad sniffs and his voice sounded so broken "a-are you okay?.." you heard him shift closer before carefully placing a hand on your arm but you smacked his hand away sniffling "get the fuck away from me sapnap.." you hiccuped moving away from him trying to keep yourself from breaking down again "pl-please..I..I'm sorry I just wanted-" you whipped your head around to him glaring as you let a broken cry out "you just wanted what!?" You watched as he tried to speak but failed miserably "did..did I really not mean anything to you?" You spoke in a hoarse whisper another quiet hiccup escaping you even if you had fought against it "n-no..I loved you- no this isn't what I-.." you cut him off with a chuckle "what..? Did you think you could simply just destroy our tie? And I'd just forgive you?..or were you just hoping that when you broke the tie that you could go run off to dream and make him sooo happy?" You spoke in a calm manner, you didn't have the energy to scream or yell or shout..you just felt hurt "n-no..I..I was just angry! Please n-no" he reached for his heart grabbing at the place where the tie once sat "you can't reverse this" you snapped at him slowly standing up wobbling a bit and clutching your chest as it still stung with pain and fresh burns "...goodbye sapnap I hope you're fuckin happy!" You stumbled forward and slowly walked off leaving the broken man behind you.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

It had been months since the fight that left you and sapnap in shambles it took you Quite some time to recover but sooner or later you finally moved on it still hurt you somewhat to think about but soon you finally were able to move on but now where the 'X' once laid was empty waiting for a new soulmate to come along and reform a new tie but no matter how long it had been since your last tie it still hurt to think about moving on from sapnap but you did try your best to keep it from bothering you. 

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"Y/n!~ love how are you?" You glared up at Wilbur shaking your head "hey creep '' you teased elbowing him "ouch! Hey watch it you accidentally hit me" he frowned rubbing his stomach 'damn the tall weirdo' "no..I'm pretty sure I meant to" you acted as if you were thinking about it for a moment before nodding "yup definitely meant to" he sighed dramatically "you must really hate me~" you rolled your eyes as he basically latched onto to you complaining "am I realllyyyy that bothersome?" He let out a fake whine "no. I just find old people who were brought back from hell not very nice to be around" he made an offended noise "that's rather rude" you smirked "your right I should be honest..you smell more than anything" he let go of you folding his arms ''real classy Y/n'' you laughed shaking your head and going back to work before you noticed Tommy "your little brother is here" you pointed to the loud boy very confidently walking over to Wilbur ''don't say that or I'll cry'' Wilbur retorted before waving down Tommy "heyyy! Toms!" Tommy raced over "Wilbur!! Y/n!" He smiled, dropping a few stacks of cobblestone "y/n Sapnap he's lookin for you!" He pointed towards the woods ''is he..just in the forest or?-" Tommy went quiet for a moment before turning a bit red embarrassed "n-no he's uh in L'manberg around there..or something" you frowned a little pulling at your sleeve 'what could he want?..' Wilbur sighed "Ughh okay.. we'll see ya later then Y/n'' you chuckled of course he knew you were gonna go "yeah see you both later"

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

It only took you about 30-20 minutes to get to L'manberg but it felt much shorter than that it felt like life had really just forced you to have to deal with talking with sapnap much sooner than you wanted to or expected to..well you couldn't really say that it had been almost a full year since you two even looked at each other and really you two should have been over this and moved on and really he probably found a new soulmate and just wanted to start over maybe even apologize?..but even with these thoughts it mind you still felt extremely nervous "y/n..?" You whipped around to see sapnap standing there he also seemed rather awkward about this whole thing "sapnap.." you glanced at his tie to see it had..been..replaced he found a soulmate. It hurt you a bit but you didn't dwell on it for too long "you uh..you look well you...doing okay?" You took a deep breath before answering "yeah..I'm doing okay now what about you?" He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck "I um..got new..soulmates" he smiled pointing at his tie "I love em but..they aren't really what you'd expect a soulmate to be I guess.." you frowned a little he found new ones but they didn't seem to be..around which must hurt "oh..I'm sorry to hear that..but uh I'm also happy that you found a new soulmate..in this case soulmates" you smiled at him doing your best to not feel envious about it..he had moved on he didn't feel hurt anymore while you were stuck dealing with this- jealousy? Anger? Sadness? "Yeah uh thanks" he smiled a little but soon his face changed to a more serious one "y/n..please don't let me..or what I did keep you from moving on..please? Please.." he frowned "I know my own actions and..your words held me back and I don't want the same for you. I know you won't forgive me..but you can't keep what I did as a warning I hurt you yes..but that doesn't mean the next person will Y/n." You teared up glaring a bit before letting your head dip. "I don't blame you y/n..I hope you find your new soulmate and I hope they cherish you like you deserve okay?.." you glanced up wanting to yell at him but he was already leaving..and it hit you.....

He wasn't coming back...and you weren't going after him..

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

(hello! Here is another one shot! ^^ also....THANK YOU OML 42k!???? HOWWWW?????? OAHDIGWJCGWDH THANK YOU SSOOOOO SO MUCH!)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •