| Run, Run away! |

{Tw}: None

{Au warning}: None

{Pairing}: none

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

You covered your mouth trying to cover your loud breathing, shaking even more when you heard the echoes of his footsteps coming closer and closer to your hiding spot.

"Y/n~" his voice whispered as they stopped walking. You knew they had found you..so why were they toying with you? "Come out..come out wherever..you are..." the voice trailed off and you held your breath squeezing your eyes shut.

It was quiet..to quiet you slowly opened your eyes and screamed moving away from the masked killer "found you!" He reached for you but you were quick and got up running down the hallway.

"Get back here!!" He yelled running after you; it took all your might to not just give in. You were so tired your lungs burned your legs were sore you just needed to stop running but if you ever did you'd be caught.

You turned the corner and ran straight into someone- you looked up and were relieved to see it was sapnap "Sapnap! We've gotta go, he's coming!"
Sapnap looked panicked and quickly took off with you running behind him.

"SAPNAP!! Y/N!" The crazed man yelled behind the both of you. You could tell he was catching up quickly.

"There!" You turned to the right with Sapnap now following you "the window! We'll be free if we can get up!" Sapnap nodded and assisted you up and out the window you turned around and started to help Sapnap up.

"Sapnap~" you glanced up in horror as you saw Dream walk towards the both of you. A look of darkness laced his eyes and his voice was extremely happy to happy as he walked towards you two.

"You can't run Sapnap..Y/n." You shook and looked down at Sapnap who looked back and up at you "y-y/n?..." you teared up and let go of him pushing him back you couldn't risk it "Y/N!!!" Sapnap screamed as you ran quickly into the woods. You just had to get somewheres safe then you could think of ways to stop Dream.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

You looked around the woods for what felt like Hours you couldn't find what you needed to stop this nightmare but it seemed impossible. You just couldn't find anything "ugh damnit!" You collapsed to the floor hitting the forest floor. You felt horrible. you had sacrificed Sapnap to get here..to find what you needed to stop Dream and his Sacrifice would be in vain..wouldn't it?

You sat there for a few minutes before a snap! Was heard behind you you whipped your head around only to be met with Dream.."Y/n." You glared and sat up slowly keeping your eyes locked on the masked man "Dream."

Within a matter of seconds he charged you and you ran, turning the other way and Sprinting deeper into the woods with him right behind you.

You tripped..you tripped and fell to the forest floor face first you shook as fear ran through you every thought ran through your head you had failed you frowned turning your head to the masked man as he stood over you you had failed George and Sapnap..he crouched down an evil chuckle escaping him this was how you were determined to lose?...by tripping? "I got you Y/n."

He reached down patting you lightly on the shoulder before laughing "you kinda suck at staying quiet you know that right?" You rolled your eyes groaning and sitting up dusting yourself off "I was closer this time!" He lifted his mask rolling his eyes "it was in the other woods Y/n! I waited there for like hours until I realized you probably stayed over here." You looked at him shaking your head "ughhh! That didn't even cross my mind! Damnit!"

Did I forget to mention that this was a very extreme game of tag?...oops..

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

(Hey everyone! Another oneshot out! Uh this one's shorter but I've decided that when I update these one shots that they will be like..practice? For me. I will be updating my other books when I can and this one I'll only update when I wanna practice things or certain scenes! Also thank you for all the reads and votes!<3 you're all so very kind.)

ALSO HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •