| Rain |

{ Tw}: none (I don't think there's anything triggering but if there is please inform me)
{pairing}: Quackity x reader(?) more of just a friendship type deal.
{Au warning}: none

                                       ━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

You walked along a path away from L'manberg and into the woods even from here you could hear the fires that still raged on after Dream and technos attack the forest surrounding you was wet and cold a light rain still coming down from the thunderstorm earlier that day the worst of it had passed just as quickly as it came and now only left light rain for the people of L'manberg you walked along the thriving plants growing with sadness the world seemed to move on without a second thought like..it didn't care that you and so many others had lost so much today..in such little time You took a deep breath and the smell of rain and dirt filled your senses for a moment making you forget about the horrible events of today but only a for a moment you opened your eyes and continued to walk your body ached you had gotten in the way of an explosion earlier that day and was thrown into the side of a burning house which of course left you with bruises burns and all sorts of wounds you had hoped that coming out here would help..but it only seemed to make things worse you glanced to your left and saw the small stream the soft bubbling attracted your need to get away from all of this- this pain you stumbled down towards it trying to keep your balance but to no avail you slipped and went tumbling down the side nearly falling into the stream you let a soft cry of pain out and for a while just laid there not wanting to move what was the point to moving anyways? You weren't in danger..hell you weren't even with people you were alone so alone..and scared angry..sad you sighed letting pain overtake you for a while and sat there twitching a bit every so often as the pain came and went, you soon pulled yourself up and laid against the small ridge that you had just tumbled off and sat there listening to the rain and stream trying to gather all your thoughts it happened all so quickly.

                                      ━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

You laughed at Quackitys stupid joke as he tried to make light of the situation the fact that we were all about to go fight Dream and techno without any idea of what they were going to do caused of course some..no- a lot of panic among many of the L'manberg people "ya know after this is over we should get some pancakes or sumthin" you spoke nodding a bit making sure your armour was on correctly "yeah! After this we totally should!" Quackity said rather excitedly you smiled you were glad not everyone was so damn serious it only made you feel more nervous when you didn't have any type of escape from stressful situations like this. "You think we'll win?" Quackitys question surprised you "I-.." you stopped and looked at him his face plastered with seriousness and..fear "with you on our team? Hell yeah!" You joked laughing a bit not wanting this depressing atmosphere to overwhelm the both of you he smiled sitting up and grabbing his gear "man your right! Don't even know why I was worried! Or you were worried" he snatched up some bread as he walked towards where you and the others were expecting a fight with you close behind him "you know what we're gonna show that green jerk that no one messes with us and gets away with it!" You laughed shaking your head. It was nice..so peaceful but that peace was interrupted by explosions..screaming...and then the rain started...

                                      ━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

After that it was..a blur violence pain..and loud noises were all that really remained in your mind as you laid against the soft dirt you stared at the stream and wondered if all this pain..and Destruction would ever end would you all be stuck in never ending pain? All of you for however long you may live be stuck fighting to even walk around freely? It hurt you to think about it..was that all the future held for the people of L'manberg? For you? It scared you left you wondering what would happen if you just left ran away everyone would probably assume you were dead right? Or were a coward..like...eret you frowned sighing you sat there for what seemed like hours waiting for either the pain to fade or for someone to find you whether it be someone that intended to kill you or someone that intended to help you you didn't care..you just waited for something anything to happen to distract you from these thoughts and something did you heard a voice call out for you "Y/n!" You recognized that voice Quackity you sat there thinking about whether to call back..if you didn't you could run away..but if you did call back you'd have to go back home and face that pain..but..you wouldn't have to face it alone "Quackity!" You called back and listened as he loudly ran towards you "Y/n?!" He called nearly falling down the ridge when he saw you "Y/n! Thank the gods! You're alright!" You smiled shaking your head "yeah I'm alright ya big dork" he slowly descended down towards you before settling down besides you obviously in a bit of pain as well "just thought you died.." he let out a small chuckle relaxing you could practically see how all that stress and worry left him "I'm not dead stupid I never die it's the luck in me" you Joked both of you laughing a bit at your horrible attempt of a Joke.

"𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯?.."

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘺?"

"𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺..𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥"

"𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥.."

OMG thank you allllll so much for the 500 reads! My heart literally exploded when I saw it ^^ thank you allll so so so much! I don't know how to express how I'm feeling and I don't even have anything special to give to you as thanks TwT I just have a short thing that was mainly for me to practice my writing and try to improve :[ I'll try and write something good? Soon! As a thanks ^^

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •