|All fun in games Pt:1|

{Tw}: mentions of wounds/blood and a Description of burning(?)
{pairing}: Reader x Tommy (siblings/platonic)
{Au warning}: mythical creatures (all characters are some sort of mythical beast)

Main characters or characters you might want to know what's species And extra stuff so the story is less confusing:
Reader: shapeshifter (age: 11)
Tommy: half raccoon half human (age: 12)
Philza: human with wings (age: 30)
Techno: half pig half human (age: 17)
Wilbur: werewolf (age: 16)
George: elf (like from the hobbit lol not lil elves but can you Imagine? Small George elf running around bro- 💀) (age: 17)
Dream: Demon (age: 16)

                                            ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Y/n Tommy gave Philza and innocent smile as they told on their big brother Wilbur for something he had "said" In reality they had both pulled a risky prank y/n had finally gotten some grasp on their ability and  the two got into all sorts of trouble one being able to pick locks like it's nobody's business while the other could turn into anyone they desired (with some practice of course) they were a match made in heaven or hell as some would say the two couldn't be separated which only led to more trouble for the older members of the smp.

                                            ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"So..you two did nothing this time? You promise?" Philza spoke sternly to the two mischievous children "of course! That's just mean..and besides Y/n can't turn into Wilbur! He's too hard to understand they couldn't possibly be able to act like him to the point where Techno believed us!" Tommy Declared nodding his head a bit at his own lie "y-yeah! I c-couldn't ever turn into W-Wilbur!" Y/n stuttered out smiling nervously up at Philza they could never lie well around their father "hm.." was all Philza said before sighing "alright I believe you now off you two go and stay outta trouble!" He spoke as he walked off hurrying to find techno before he murdered Wilbur for his foolish words. Tommy and y/n only yelled back agreements before glancing at one another wicked smiles played their faces "should we convince dream that George is mad at them?" Tommy spoke quietly with a small giggle following afterwards "yeah!" Y/n cheered before a hand clamped over their mouth "shhh!" Tommy scolded y/n for being loud before they started a plan "so..you want me to act like the big kid George? Won't dream get mad?" Y/n tilted her head up at Tommy a bit concerned "nahhh he's a big man he'll be fine!" Tommy smiled, grabbing their hand and dragging them into the woods. They both giggled and ran around making their way to the western village only a few miles from their home.

"Shhh! Look there he is!" Tommy snickered pointing to the man in a rather large green hoodie with a cardboard mask covering their face "where's George?.." Y/n spoke quietly to their brother "over there" Tommy pointed towards a small bakery where the boy sat admiring some glasses and talking to the lady serving cakes and bread "maybe we shouldn't do this Tommy..I mean they seem very happy I don't want to-" Tommy nudged them roughly "oh cmon don't be such a baby! They'll be fine!" Y/n rubbed their side only nodding "I'll distract George you become him and talk to dream I'll try and give ya at least 5 minutes!" Tommy smirked, showing his teeth a few missing here and there only adding to his rough persona. "O-okay" Y/n stuttered as they watched Tommy run off to distract George. They stood up and with some focused thinking they turned into George, a clone of the masked man's friend. They Stumbled a bit walking forward. It was weird being so tall.
They walked into the field looking around for dream where had he gone? Y/n looked around confused- "BOO!" They screamed, turning around in a hurry to see dream wheezing and holding his stomach "oh man George are you easy to scare!" He laughed some more and y/n chuckled nervously rubbing the back of their neck "y-yeah.." dream looked up at y/n almost as if he was confused? "George you okay?" Y/n was shocked for a moment but nodded quickly "yeah! W-why wouldn't I be?" Dream stepped closer "George..." he stopped and reached into his bag that hung loosely by his side before pulling out a small box "you gave me this correct?" It hit y/n like a bag of bricks dream knew something was up whether he knew They weren't George or not didn't matter what mattered was that he definitely knew something was up y/n started to breath quickly before answering "y-yeah.." They nodded nervously dream seemed pleased with this answer "and..." he put the box away and suddenly pulled out a silver necklace Y/n flinched moving back from dream out of fear silver was the one thing their species couldn't touch and couldn't stand to be near. "That's what I thought! Get goin..! And don't pretend to be my friend!" he threw the necklace at y/n and they ran the necklace had tangled itself around their hand as they kept running out of fear.

y/n collapsed in the woods far from the village they were sure and cried out in pain trying to remove it from their hand. When they couldn't get it off normally they started to bite and tear at the necklace slowly shedding the form of George and turning back into themselves they cried when it burned further into their skin Y/n had only experienced this kind of pain from silver once but never for this long their hand started to bleed as the silver burned their hand further the were half tempted to chew their own hand off.

                                           ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Tommy had come around the corner with a proud smile. He was keeping George hella busy blabbering on and bragging about his last prank when he finally was snapped out of it was when he heard yelling "GEORGE!" His ears perked as he looked behind George to see ..maybe an angry dream? But why was he- oh no his ears flattened as dream came rushing up to George hugging him "thank god! I thought it was a fairy" he pulled away from George before looking down at Tommy "and what are you doing here?" Tommy though hadn't noticed the question hadn't even acknowledged it, worry filled him and he ran off quickly to the field. What had happened? Where was y/n? Dream seemed angry, even..scared? Where were they?! He ran into the woods yelling out their name he didn't stop until it was nearly dinner that's when it clicked maybe they ran back home!

He hadn't noticed he was home until he threw the door open panting heavily "Oh hey Tommy welcome home-" Tommy interrupted Techno "Y/N?!" He called desperately "yeah really funny Tommy we ain't falling for that again" Tommy then suddenly (out of no where's) broke down collapsing onto the floor sobbing techno was taken back and yelled for Philza and his other brother Philza moved at inhuman speeds picking Tommy up and hugging him "hey hey calm down what's happening?"

Wilbur frowned glancing over expecting a worried or even guilty Y/n to be standing by the door or even in the house he saw nothing but the darkness from the night creeping in ever so slightly "Tommy..where's y/n..?" Wilbur looked to Tommy who was still crying "w-we! They! Dr-dream!" He hiccuped "whoah Tommy breath" Philza spoke in a calm manner though in reality he was terrified what had happened to Y/n? "I don't know! They just disappeared!" He cried out hugging Philza Wilbur grew worried sitting up quickly "dad I'll go-" techno let a short snort out "you? Don't you mean we? I'm not letting anything go unchecked" he sat up heading into a room disappearing from Wilburs sight. Philza looked up at him "will..make sure to bring em back okay?" Wilbur could practically smell the worry and fear coming off of his father "I promise." Though Wilbur hoped he could bring them back alive.

                                            ≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

(End of part one ^^ I will definitely be making a part two to this)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •