| All fun in games Pt:2 final|

{Tw}: mentions of wounds/blood and mentions of pass burning(?)
{pairing}: Reader x Tommy (siblings/platonic)
{Au warning}: mythical creatures (all characters are some sort of mythical beast)

Main characters or characters you might want to know what's species they are And extra stuff so the story is less confusing:

Reader: shapeshifter (age: 11)
Tommy: half raccoon half human (age: 12)
Philza: human with wings (age: 30)
Techno: half pig half human (age: 17)
Wilbur: werewolf (age: 16)

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Wilbur and techno searched for their sibling and made their way back to where Tommy had last seen Y/n and searched relentlessly for them but couldn't find them anywhere in the surrounding woods. Techno suggested that they searched more towards home that they probably ran towards there out of fear but Wilbur argued otherwise saying that the last time they were near silver that they ran far from the area not really caring where they were going. Which made them argue with each other about where to look for Y/n And in the end Techo and Wilbur split up to look for Y/n.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Wilbur searched around in the rain it had been a few hours of him searching and it had started to pour down on him he was soaked and cold slipping on things here and there he had fallen Quite a few times and a side of him was coated in mud, leaves and whatever else laid on the forest floor Wilbur stopped and stood their as the rain came down harder he was starting to give up..maybe techno was right maybe they ran back towards home? He went to turn around but was stopped when he noticed strange indents in the plants as if..something had been laying there he looked around desperately maybe- he stopped when he saw a small body laying curled up underneath a widow maker trying to what looks to be seeking shelter Wilbur nearly cried out in happiness he raced over "Y/n!" He collapsed to his knees besides them picking their body up he immediately noticed the silver wrapped around their arm and frowned of course Y/n struggled and made it worse by struggling with it he carefully unwrapped the silver and they barely flinched which worried him he got up slowly holding them tightly and ran he ran towards home..or what he hoped would be home.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Y/n struggled to crawl away from their spot shivering from not only the cold but the pain that shot through them every few seconds they cried some more as they crawled away underneath something..but it did little to nothing. They sat there quietly, they started to feel...scared? And..tired very tired maybe they could rest for a bit? They were always told by their big brother techno to never sleep when injured they could never wake up..which scared them sure but..maybe they'd wake up? Maybe they'd feel better when they got up? They decided it'd be best to try and sleep just for a little just..for...a...little- they were shot awake again by sudden movement when they opened their eyes just a bit they saw..Wilbur their brother he was here to help them right? Yeah..they flinched a bit when the silver was removed it hurt..but also felt amazing it no longer burned into their flesh and the rain cooled that burning feeling in their hand and on their face they could sleep now right? Yeah..it's okay now.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Wilbur raced over to techno calling no- screaming for his brother Tehcno of course noticed the shouts over the rain due to his excellent hearing he glanced over and let out a sigh of relief when he saw Wilbur with Y/n but that relief was washed away when he saw Wilburs face showered in fear while he noticed his younger siblings face and hand bleeding. "What happened!?" The older brother snapped looking down at Wilbur with more worry then anger "I-I don't really know! But we've got to get them back!" He yelled back over the pouring rain techno picked them up out of wilburs arms and hid them under his cape running with his brother back home his adrenaline keeping him going for longer than he expected he stopped when it hurt to breath the house was past this thicker part of the wood he looked to Wilbur who was still ready to continue to run 'werewolves'.. he panted and handed Y/n to Wilbur "hurry up can't run anymore" he watched as Wilbur wasted no time running off to home.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Philza walked back and forth waiting for his two older sons to return he had finally gotten tommy to sleep and worried that when morning came he'd have only bad news to tell his younger kid but when Wilbur came bursting through the door with Y/n in his arms his worries washed away..but only for a moment before noticing the wounds and worried expression he picked them up and carried them off to his working room and focusing on their wounds.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

The next morning the three brothers sat quietly waiting for their father to come back he had only told Wilbur that they'd be fine but he'd be staying with them until he was sure they were okay it had only been a few hours since then but it worried the three brothers dearly was their younger sibling going to be okay? Tommy was especially worried had he gotten his sibling seriously hurt? Was it his fault?..when the door opened his head snapped up along with his other brothers Philza chuckled coming out and letting a small figure out as well "you really got them worried ya know?" Y/n giggled a bit coming out into view with the biggest smile on their face they had bandages wrapped around their hand and their face the three brothers knew it'd leave scars and all of them felt somewhat guilty all for different reasons.

Tommy smiled jumping up and racing over to Y/n engulfing them in a large hug "I thought I'd never see you again idiot!!" He cried/yelled at them angrily and happily of course and hugged them even tighter when they tried to move away eventually they gave into the bear hug and hugged him back "I'd never die on you! You big dummy!" Tommy pulled away from them and glared a bit "you better not!" His voice was serious and it actually freaked Y/n out a bit but they smiled nodding "I won't not ever!"

(Ahhhhhh sorry this is short! And no valentines special sorry TwT I was unable to work up enough courage to even think about posting what I wrote lol I hope ya understand sooo take this lil thing I might do more oneshots based on this AU because honestly it's adorable! ^^ and I've got a lot of ideas for it
Again very sorry for this being short I came up with really nothing because of school sorryyyy o(╥﹏╥)o)

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •