Fireworks & Sparks

Kayle & Tayler

CHAPTER 12 : Fireworks & Sparks

Tayler's POV

"Shit.." I groan as I shut the alarm. Kayle sat up from his bed across the room. His messy hair covered his eyes and he turned to me then he collapse back onto his bed. This time it was his alarm that started to ring but it didn't bother him one bit. I remembered that Blade is suppose to arrive anytime soon so I'd better get ready.

I made my way to the bathroom and got out a pail. Then I headed for the drawers and got out a lighter and something else. An evil smirk is plastered on my face as I tied these items to his pants and surprisingly my brother is still dead asleep. The lighter lit up and bombs away!

The firecrackers blew up instantly on his balls and he jumped up screaming like a girl while getting the bucket and poured it onto his pants. I laughed and laughed while I made my way to the bathroom.

"Fuck you!" He bellowed and threw the nearest object at me which is none other than his ringing alarm clock.

At least he's up. As I was washing up in the bathroom I can hear him come in. I don't give a damn as I continue with my bathing. I thought back about last night and my dick immediately became hard when I thought about Atsuko's naked body. Shit! I'm getting a hard on just from my own cousin's naked body?! But her body is so fair and beautiful. I bet its silky too...

"Ahh! Fuck! Kayle!" I screamed as a huge bucket of ice water is dumped over me in the shower. I shivered and walked out. Kayle brought out the portable fan and blew it directly at me.

"I guess that took care of your hard on." Kayle laughed even more and ran off. I bolt after him in a towel and tackled him right near the stairs carefully not waking Atsuko up. Our rough housing continued down the stairs until we broke something. We've broken a lot of stuff but usually get away with it. A scent filled my nose and my brother and I froze.

"If you two are done, get dressed." Dad said as he stood there watching us while chewing something.

"Is that...?"

He brought out another piece and chewed it again. It's mom's famous cinnamon apple doughnuts!

"You'll both get some if you hurry up." He said while chewing. We hurried upstairs to get ourselves dressed and immediately sat down to get the pastries. My mom makes the best cinnamon apple doughnuts! Then another smell hit me. She's making strawberry yogurt tarts!

Our mouths drooled at the scent. My hand stretched forward to grab the doughnut until it was swatted away with a hot burning spatula. That really burns!

"Ouch! What the f-" the glare she sends at me made me wince. "Fudge cake. No fudge cake?"

"Tayler." she said with venom in her voice.

Uh-oh. I gulp the lump in my throat. I'm going to get killed for this. Good thing she doesn't know about my hard on.

What did you do? Kayle asked.

"I heard you became a very bad boy. Peeping tom? I didn't raise you like that."

Once mom said that, dad look up from the newspaper he was reading. He raised his eyebrow at me. Clearly he's pissed.

"I-I can explain."

"Go on."

I gulped and I explained trying to proof my innocence.

Mum look confused. "I know Blade too well. He doesn't care for other girls so why Atsuko? I thought he already has a girlfriend??"

Kayle look at me and I know what he meant. Our secret can't be kept any longer. I looked at my dad and he narrowed his eyes at us. Those eyes soon dilated and I gulped.