chapter 13

3 month have passed since then and now Killua was in a sour mood.

"Amaris, can you bake some more cookies." Lucas said.

"Don't bother Killua, Lucas" Athy said

"I am not in the mood. I will be training outside for now." Killua said and went outside. Its been like that for a week and Lucas and Athy decided to investigate why he has been in a sour mood.

"Killua has been in a sour mood for so long." Athy said.

"Yeah, he has been more angry than usual and doesn't bake that often." Lucas said

"Yeah and this one time, he ate the cake angrily." Athy said.

"I want the old him back" Lucas said.

"I don't want to say it but." athy said.

"Me too but.." Lucas stop and..

"We need to work together" they both said and went to Felix and Lily. Coincidentally Claude was also there.

"Daddy" Athy said and hugged Claude.

"Where's Amaris?" Claude asked.

"He went to train" Lucas said.

"I haven't seen your brother for such a long time" Claude said looking at the sky. "And when i see him, he always scold me for wearing the same outfit. Doesn't he know i have tons of this" Claude stated.

"True, the prince seems to be in a sour mood lately" Lily said.

"That's why, Felix do you know anything?" Athy asked.

"Oh, it was probably because he always lost in the matches" Felix said.

"Lost?? Amaris lost??" They asked.

"Yeah?" Felix said.

"Felix, you mean my brother Killua lost?" Athy asked.

"He has a great strength how could he lose" Lucas said.

"And you haven't even won against him once" Claude said.

"Y-yeah actually the one who defeated the prince is  the daughter of the baron, she surpass the prince's record. The lady is 5 years older than the prince tho. Oh, and  tomorrow they will fight officially" Felix said.

"We will be going, daddy watch with us" Athy said.

"Fine" Claude said. 'playing hard to get when your really curious who Killua lost' Athy thought.

The next day came and they went to the knight's training field and watch the events.

"Your highness, do you accept the challenge of lady Chloe?" Felix asked.

"Yes i accept." Killua said

"Begin" Felix said and Killua attack Chloe.

"You seem to have gotten a lot slower little sapphire" Chloe stated and Killua flinched and stop.

"Old ha-" he was cut off by Chloe punching him like the usual.

"What did i say about calling me that brat" Bisky said while Killua was falling. He landed on the ground and Felix came to him and to his surprise he stand up and went to the girl.

"Bisky!!" Killua shouted.

"Can you continue to fight prince?" Felix asked.

"No way i am gonna win with her being my opponent" killua admitted.

"Sigh, you got rusty" Bisky said pointing a finger up. Killua forgot for a second before using gyo. "So slow, drop on the ground and give me 1000" Bisky said