chapter 8

Since the day we mumbled that we wanna see our mom they have been so worried for us.  Now were playing in the garden. 

'big sis i hate being watched like this'Killua whined. 

'let's just go home'  Athy said. 

"looking at flowers is no fun.  Killua and i wanna go home" Athy said and Killua nodded. 

When they returned to the palace they can still feel Felix and Lily glancing worried looks at them. They chatted for a bit in the room Killua and Athy were in then left.

'They shouldn't be worried.  Their not our real mom after all'Athy said. 

'i think their discussing something. Should we listen? ' killua asked.

'of course we should'Athy said nd dragged Killua and eavesdrop. 

"... Evidently, there are no memorial stones with recordings of lady Diana in the palace" Felix said. 

"i see...  Its a shame, i really wanted the princess and the prince to see Lady Diana" Lily said. 

"i'll ask his majesty" felix said.  "with his majesty's abilities,  he may even be able to pass on his memory directly" Felix added. 

'oh no,  Killua we must stop Felix.  Dad hates it when he talk about mom.  You saw it too rigt.  He might die if he asked.' Athy said. 

'ok'Killua said. 

"don't do it" they yelled simultaneously.

"don't talk about mom in front of dad" Athy said. 

"Why is that princess? " Felix asked. 

"because papa hates it" Athy said. 

"yeah,  papa hates *sobs* talking about mommy" Killua acted.  "what if he hates us too if we ask him about mommy" Killua added

'nice going little bro' Athy said proudly. 

'of course, i am your little brother after all' Killua said while they both are still acting.  'how many times have i cried thank to a certain idiot' Killua thought to himself. 

Princess,  prince. You had such thoughts in mind? " Lily said in shock. 

"princess,  prince,  his majesty does not hate you. I assure you that his majest don't hate either you,  the prince and the princess,  and lady diana. You both can speak to him in honesty.  You both are still young to suppress your emotion your highnesses." felix said. 

"no we really are fine. We don't want to see her anymore." Athy said. 

"then what about this, if its too difficult for your highnesses to ask him,  i can ask him for you." Felix said

"you *sobs* don't need *sobs* to" Kullua said. 

"Its ok. I'll make sure to... " Felix was cut off by Athy yelling. 

"we don't want it" she yelled and pushed Felix only to fall down. 

"papa will hate us if you ask him" Killua said assisting Athy

"yeah,  he'll really hate us.  We told you we don't wanna see mommy anymore" Athy said and dragged Killua in their room. 

In their room

' Killuaa,  i wanna see mom too' Athy said. 

'why didn't you just let Felix ask?'  Killua asked.

'because he will get killed and beaide you know magic and you have something called nen.  Can't you just show me her face. '  Athy said. 

'well i guess i can show you. Close your eyes' Killua ordered and Athy closed her eyes. Killua close his eyes too and pass the memory to Athy.