chapter 9

Claude look at them. " i see you have become the nanny" Claude teased and Felix saw it as a compliment. 

Athy and Killua run towards Claude.  Athy was eyeing the  golden throne while Killua was planning how to steal them.

"such bizarre clothes as always" Claude said to Killua who was wearing his usual clothes. 

"its better than you dad,  your clothes look very old fashion

"its better than you dad,  your clothes look very old fashion." Killua said

"now that i think about it,  i believe sir Alpheus also has a boy the same age as the princess and the prince. Wouldn't he be a good companion for them? " Felix asked. 

"no way" Killua and Athy said.  'i won't let him look at my big sister'  Killua thought.

'i can't let him see Killua.  Killua's so pretty that he attracts everyone.  I won't be surprised if there's a pedophile looking clown stalking him' Athy thought jokingly at the part of pedophile looking clown.

"... Just imagining three children running around the palace gives me headache." Claude said and carried Athy and Killua. He put them at the bed and ordered Athy to sing the bye bye song. 

"Athy forgotten that one" she said. 

"over the years, i have witnessed hundred of ways to make forgotten memoriesreturn,  but, i can't use those methods on you.  You acted like you remember the sing a moment ago, only to forget it just as quickly.  I have been contemplating how to get you to recall those memories ..." Claude said. 

"i remember now!  The "bye bye" song!"  Athy exclaimed and sang the song. Claude and Killua fell asleep but Athy was still awake. 

"has his majesty gone to sleep? "  Felix asked.

"y-yes" Athy said. 

"this is quite unusual.  He doesn't like being seen when he's defenseless.  It appears the princess's song was very effective." Felix complemented and Athy was embarrassed. "princess" Felix called. 

"what is it? " Athy asked.

"it was my fault yesterday.  I shouldn't act too selfishly without getting your permission. I was wrong.  I just...  I just thought the princess would be happy if i did." Felix admitted

"ah,  Athy is also sorry for hitting you yesterday" Athy apologize.

"don't worry about it princess.  Tho i was a bit hurt" Felix said and Athy looked at him shock. 

"actually, is mommy's eyes pink? And does mommy have a gem in a forehead?" Athy asked. 

"how did you know princess? " Felix asked. 

"she was appearing every time it was our birthday.  She appear more on Aris's dream than mine" Athy said. 'actually i haven't seen her.  She only appears in Killua's dream' she thought and fell asleep.