chapter 11

"hmm" Killua woke up to see his sister hugging him and a man with long black hair with red eyes staring. 

"Alluka? " he asked because of the black hair.  "no you look like Kalluto.  Are you Kalluto? " Killua asked.

"no,i am Lucas" Lucas said. 

"Amaris, that's the jerk magician i met. " Athy said. 

"oh,  then why is he here? " Killua asked. .

"well he was the one who save us and now he's pretending like he's the same age as us!  So daddy said that he's going to be our friend!" Athy exclaimed.

'he looked like my little brother'Killua said. 

'really? ' Athy asked. 

'yeah. The one who tortured me to death'Killua said and Athy looked shocked. 

'your brother tortured to death? ' Athy asked

'n-no,  i was just using a metaphor' Killua lied. 

"oh, dark and ray was here" Killua said looking at his divine beast. 

"you named them Dark and Ray? " Athy asked. 

"yep,  the white one was dark and the black one was Ray" Killua said  doing his cat face. 

"your a cat? " Lucas asked in awe like he just discovered a new and interesting species as Killua grew an irk mark before sighing. 

"sigh,  should i juat accept that i am related to a cat? " Killua said out loud and looked at Athy and Lucas and saw that they were eating sweets. He looked at them with eyes of betrayal.

"you want some?  Do you want to trade sweets with those? " Lucas asked. 

"sure,  now give me those sweets and you can have these two" Killua said taking the sweets from Lucas.  "what about you big sis,  do you want to trade? " Killua asked. 

'you trade your divine beast for sweets! ' Athy exclaimed. 

'i would even sell Bisky for sweets' killua said. 

"i didn't expect you to actually trade. " Lucas said.

"Kil, Lucas said that they are the reason why our mana have a problem. " Athy exolained.  "and he can read you based on how your divine beast act" Athy added. 

"really?  That's kinda cool. Then read me" Killua said.  'gon would love this' Killua thought to himself. 

"well,  for you,  you love sweets like your sister and you don't really like or hate me" Lucas said. 

"oh yeah if your gonna be our new friend then you can just call me Aris or Amaris" Killua said. 

"you both are interesting" Lucas said looking at Killua's eyes. 

"stop being a creep,  weirdo" Killua said bonking his head. 

"why did you do that?!" Lycas asked. 

"for being a weirdo" Killua said and continued to eat the sweets. 

"well,  Lucas if your going to be our friend then at least introduce yourself" Athy said. 

"yeah" Killua nodded. 

"you know my name,  you know my age.  There's nothing that can define me" Lucas said.

"friends don't need background check right? " Killua asked. 

"maybe? " Athy asked.

"how do you make friends" Lucas asked.