Day 120

A/N: This update has been long overdue, and I can only thank you dear readers for still reading (well, safe to assume that, huh?) Someday. For some reason, WiFi has been difficult in our region. While I don't want to complain, for there are far worse fates, it was frustrating. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay.

Also, I want to greet @perfected a belated happy birthday. You may be THE best covermaker on Wattpad already, but you'll always be my adorable, beautiful and perfect baby sister. I love you hon! 

***

Again?

That's the 4th time this week. Bobby was crouched outside their back door, making snowballs with his bare hands. 

The day before winter break, I saw him climb through one of their broken windows. It looked effortless when he did it, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Uh, our window sort of,

might have,

accidentally broke

Bobby must do it a lot because that was WAYyup, waaaaaaay harder than I thought it would be. Mommy wasn't very happy, so Daddy decided to lecture me on how to best improve my ninja skills. Then, Daddy got an earful from Mommy too. 

"Bobby!" I called, peeking from my side of the fence. 

He looked up, bluish from the coldadd a hat and he would look like a Smurf. When he saw me, he smiled and waved me over. 

I sat beside him.

It was cold, freezing even under my new jacket.

Mommy never let me stay out in the cold too much. Even when I'm made snow angels in the backyard, she wrapped me with five hundred layers of clothes—okay, maybe just a hundred. 

I shivered.

"Cold," he asked, clearly worried about my trembling. "You want my sweater?"

Santa sweaters don't look very warm, but I won't tell him that.

"Aren't you cold?"

"I am."

"Then why give me that?" Well, he's confusing.

"I'm used to it."