Admirer, Who?

I slow the car to a stop at the curb, inhaling deep breaths and exhaling slowly.

You can do this AJ

Can I? Can I really? We saw how nuts I can truely get, what if this just breaks down those walls again.

Chris Jericho style.

I chuckle at my thought, but quickly discard it, going back to my panic.

I glance at the clock, 2:59.

I finally gain the courage and prop my door open, moving out in a quick and not so graceful movement.

I shut the door lightly behind my back and walk around the car and onto the curb. Looking up at the sign, I know I'm in the right place.

The 'Lola's Cafe' lit up nearly the entire street alone. If there were no sun, this sign would have us covered.

I turned my entire body back toward my car and leaned up against the rusty colored brick wall of the cafe.

I let out a huff and let my eyes wander over the street.

A couple walking along the sidewalk across the street holding hands. A woman walking her yorkie, stopping when he took a squat.

I glanced back at my car, contemplating jumping back in and driving far away.

No. I've been waiting for this.

I heaved myself from my leaning position and hobbled back toward the murky glass door.

I took deep breath with my hand on the door. I inhaled one last time and opened the door and limped in. I scanned the cafe in one quick glance. Mostly people taking advantage of the free wifi, typing endlessly on a laptop. Some were writing in a notebook. Some even actually had coffee or a donut, something you actually come to a cafe for.

My heart began to race as I realised I didn't recognize anyone. It wasn't until a man stood up into view from a table in the very back-innocent smile on his face and a bundle of daisies in his right hand in front of him-that it all made sense to me despite how dumbfounded I look.

He had shoulder length dark brown hair and was dressed in a nice, but casual, black suit. He stepped forward and began to close in on where I was standing.

I admired his scruff around his lower cheeks outlining his face and his perfect tan complexion. The small minor gap between his two front teeth was adorable and to top it off he had some of the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

The eyes that have blinded me for so long and made me love them over and over. No matter how wrong it felt, I always fell in face first.

My heart stopped, and skipping a beat all over again.

"I'm glad you made it. I was afraid you'd skip. I'm sorry if this weirds you out....This was the only way to have some attachment to you for so long. I love you April." He spoke softly handing me the flowers.

Why does it still feel wrong, but right, and everything in between. I feel this gravitational pull toward him, but feel something knocking me backwards. Like my thoughts are clouded by his voice and his smell and his charisma and how his eyes look at me like I'm the only being to have ever existed, but my heart is saying no, you're wrong.

He loves me, but do I love him. There's no chance to find out unless I jump.

Here I go, head first.

"I...I love you too, Seth."

_______________________________________
Dun dun dunnnnn!

Seth is the freakin admirer! Who saw it coming? Who wanted it to be someone else? Give feedback, it's much appreciated!

Gah, I love this!

As always, thanks for reading and see you next Wednesday. :)