Hanging With Seth

"Common you can go higher than that!" Seth screamed as we bounced in one of the trampoline rooms at skyzone.

We're like little children....don't judge!

"Maybe!" I yelled after him.

We continued chasing eachother around playfully until one of the staff members alerted us our time was up and the nect group would be entering.

"Lets go get a drink before we hit another room?." Seth offered, earning a nod from me in response.

We retreived our drinks and in an area to cool off.

"So what's it like without your gold?..or silver to be technical." Seth joked.

"Eh, it's alright. I'm sure Alicia will do fine as champion. Besides, this fued with Kaitlyn will be quite entertaining." I said taking the first drink of my water.

Seth nodded. "Yeah, she will. She's good." he said.

We sat in a bit of silence for a handful of seconds until he filled the void.

"By the way, I know you're probably tired of hearing this from me by now, but thanks for forgiving me and coming here with me and all. I know I don't deserve it." He said looking down as he fiddled with his water bottle awkwardly.

"No, everyone deserves a second chance. On top of that, I'm having loads of fun today!" I said happily hoping this wouldn't become super awkward.

Seth seemed to lighten up a bit, "thanks." He said looking back up at me. "Anyways, wanna go hit another room?" He asked.

"Sure!" I answered getting up and following him to our next destination.