Extreme Rules

"And your winner, Kaitlyn!" Lilian Garcia beamed as the referee rose Celeste's hand up high.

I couldn't help but pant as I stumbled up the ramp while she celebrated in the ring over her victory.

My head ached and I wince with pain when my weight is shifted to my left leg. No doubt were they both suffered from the battle that had just unfolded.

DDTs, kicked out.
Spears, kicked out.
Shining Wizards, kicked out.

I never really had the chance to lock in my Black Widow, which would have obviously been the shift in the advantage.

I ripped through the curtain, limping like no tomorrow when Dean approached.

He gave a small smile, a warm tingle erupted in my gut.

"Hey, you had a hell of a matc-" he said before worry spread across his face, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. My leg is just killing me. Wanna walk me to the doc?" I asked holding my elbow out as an offering, which he took with a grin.

"It would be my an honor"

Nerd
---
"Woah, woah sit down. You know what the doctor said! Rest for the rest of the evening, you can get back to you're regular April pacing tomorrow, but no skipping for awhile." Celeste said, pointing to my spot in my hotel bed.

I slumped back into my resting position, "I just wanted my drink."

Celeste leaned over far enough to grip the rim of my glass and walk it over to me.

I sighed with boredom, "Hey, I'm not that bad to hang out with am I?" She laughed.

"Yes!" I laughed in response, "No, I just hate being bed ridden. I want to get up and move."

"Well, you can get up to use the restroom, but the rest of the time you should just rest. It's only for tonight. Your leg was in the process of tearing a muscle, that's big stuff....How is work gonna flow with it?" She asked looking down at my propped up leg.

I sighed, " Mark says after Smackdown tomorrow night I'm gonna be out for a couple months."

She nodded in understandment. She would know injury all too well.

When Cel was out of tv for awhile, up until her big return, she was nursing a torn ACL.

"So, what's been up with you and Dean, or should I say you and Seth?" She said, raising her left brow.

"I honestly don't want to discuss that right now. How about we just order room service and rent movies? Like good times." I smiled.

"Yeah, lets do it, chickbuster." Kaitlyn smiled back.

_______________________________________
So, way more dialog in here, I don't do that too often.

So, AJ has a torn (or almost torn) muscle in her leg and should be out for a few months. Any thoughts as to how she is going to spend those months?

So, guys just a little note: if you would like to keep up with me and other stories that I write (if you like Broken/Torn, you will surely like the rest) then do not hesitate to follow my account. You will see the little "conversations" I post. A majority of the time I will put things there about stories an such, with the occasional random status of everyday life.

As always, thanks for reading. See you next Wednesday.