Walks in Silence

"Thanks for taking a walk with me, it would have been boring alone." Seth exclaimed, walking along beside me down a quiet city street.

After Monday Night Raw we decided to take a walk and cool off, catch up in a way.

According to the small watch on my wrist it's 1:30 am.

We had used to do this after every episode of Raw back when we were together. I can't help, but have flashbacks.

The thought of those memories makes my heart shutter.

"It's no problem" I responded.

We walked along in silence, until Seth finally broke it.

"You and Celeste did a hell of a job tonight, by the way." He said glancing at me and then back forward, "You don't see that too often in the Divas Division anymore. It was very....Lita and Trish." His last sentence brought a smirk to his face and earned a laugh from me.

Our fued has always been compared to them.

"That's what we were going for" I let out another short laugh.

The conversation went back to silence until Seth stopped and turned to me, taking my forearms softly into his hands.

"AJ, I really wanted you to come on this walk with me because I feel like I didn't explain myself better to you when I had apologized the first time around...I don't expect you to feel any better with me about it, I just want you to know I truely am sorry. I want you to hear me out." He spoke softly.

"..okay." I gulped.

"I had it all with you. I had the love of my life, I was one of the biggest superstars in WWE, a tag team champion, and I let everything go to my head. My ego grew so large and I lost myself. I became this total asshole and just needed more and more. Then I met her and I decided I needed her too. While I never felt anything for her, she made my ego sky rocket. Claimed she could make me even more famous than I already was......but all she did was ruin me. That's when I lost everything. My friends, and most importantly you. Once everything fell apart she changed. She became so..hateful. Nothing I did was right. And that when I realised...I was nothing without you. I deserved everything that happens to me because of what I did to you....I'm so sorry AJ.. I'm so sorry." He looked down as he finished.

I stood for a second, letting everything sink in before I raised his face up with my index finger.

"I forgive you Seth. Don't beat yourself up over this."

But do I? Do I really?

_______________________________________
BOOM! Chapter up an done.

So, Seth seems to be really upset over past events, but is does AJ really believe him? Where do you think this will lead them?

Not many chapters until this story is COMPLETE. It's going to be so different not writing this story anymore, but I think I have a good closing for this.

Then again, what about a third? Hmm, you never know.