Monday Night War

I bring the microphone up to just below my lips as my theme comes to a hault.

The crowd roars as I open my mouth to speak, stopping me and bringing a smirk across my lips.

"Kaitlyn seems to think she has this won. She seems to think she is inside my head." I shake my head vigorously, "No. Kaitlyn is a joke. All Kaitlyn is doing is taking a play out of my book, from the time I left her a hollow shell. A broken woman." I pause to give a giggle before I move on.

"In fact, Kaitlyn has been riding my coat tails since day one. Let's be honest here. NXT? Sure she won, but lets be honest it wasn't for her ability it was out of pity. Chickbusters? I was the favorite of the two! I've always been the better wrestler, the better woman. Let's not forget I was the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time!" The crowd rose in cheer as I listed the final accomplishment.

"This Sunday is no different. This Sunday I will win. And Kaitlyn can go run back home and eat her sorrows awa-" I was cut off by the sound of Kaitlyn's theme hitting and none other than Kaitlyn herself rushing down the ramp.

We wasted no time in getting our hands on one another.

Blow after blow we took every second to try and rip each other apart. I would grab fist fulls of her two-toned locks and claw at the side of her face before she would once again get the advantage and send more blows.

Eventually a group full of referees entered the squared circle to attempt to pry us off of each other, to no avail.

The moment we were torn apart we would free ourselves of the ref's grasp and go back at it.

Seeing we were only going to get free once again the referees drug Kaitlyn out of the ring and tried to hundle around her to force her backstage. I forced my way free once again climbed to the top rope on the opposite corner of the ring as quick as possible and leaped off into the crowd of referees and Kaitlyn.

The crowd of WWE Universe was eating this up, considering they were chanting "Holy shit!" and "This is awesome!".

In no time a new crowd arrived to try and disband us. This time a mix of Superstars and security.

Kaitlyn and I were still going after one another when they arrived and yanked us apart.

I was being pulled up the ramp, this time by Titus O'Neal and Heath Slater. I cackled a little, thinking I had won this fight, when Kaitlyn wrestled her way out once again and delivered a final spear.

_______________________________________
Hey, guys! Long time, no see?

I'm sorry for the long awaited chapter. I have seen plenty of the "update" comments on this, as well as for 'My Partner' (which I will be updating as soon as I find my story plan, which I have somehow misplaced).

Anyways, school has definitely been a major factor in the little-to-none chapter updates, but with there only being 20 days left that should not be a problem for much longer. (I even have some other stories I've been working on planning and such).

So, as far as this chapter goes, I tried to get as badass as I could. I really just wanted an all out brawl, so I'm hoping this achieved that.

As always, thanks for reading, more should be coming momentarily. Feel free to comment down below your thought on this chapter, and maybe even share it with friends? Eh, whatever.

Thank you.