Thank You

First and foremost, I want to say thank you.

Broken was a fanfiction I had started back in 2013/2014 and had no plans to complete. I had written a few mediocre chapters and eventually had deleted wattpad all together. Fast forward a year after that and it had over two thousand reads! I was astonished. My two very puny childish chapters had recieved votes and tons of comments asking to update. You guys fell in love with that very little taste of this story.

So I scrapped the two chapters and started from scratch, and I'm so glad I did. I grew and my writing grew with this fanfiction, and you guys would send me messages on how you loved my writing, and I felt so inspired. If it hadn't been for those of you who told me you loved my story and wanted me to keep going, I never would have.

I can also say that now I am a way better writer than I had been, which amazes me.

Now here we are with a completed sequel to Broken. And the FINAL in the mini series.

I had originally had plans of a final chapter to the saga, and had even started it. But it just felt wrong. Nothing felt right. And then I realised it was because it really wasn't. The way Torn ended was how the story of AJ and Dean should end.

But I didn't want to leave you totally hanging, so I wrote the bonus and FINAL chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

So, thank you. I had such an amazing time writing Broken's saga. It was a blast and always reminded me of how much I love wrestling.

As for the future of my writing, I'm going to finish My Partner (my Dean Ambrose fanfic) and then I'm stepping away from WWE fanfiction for awhile. I may come back if I get the inspiration, I may not. But I feel like this will not be the last time you hear from my wrestling side. Just for a little while.

In the mean time, My Partner is my focus and the other projects I have. I currently have a poetry collection I have up, and am working on FOUR other stories.

Which I will give a sneak peek to, because we all know I have a hard time keeping things on the downlow. One is a two part book series based on Crown The Empire's albums The Fallout and The Resistance. The other is a villain story that ties in with the show Gotham. Another is a slasher thriller story, very much like a the Scream series type deal. And lastly an action/sci-fi/superhuman themed story. So if any other those sound interesting to you, they are in the works currently, go ahead and give me a follow and I'll will get those to you.

Again, thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Until next time,
A.