Maya

Third Person POV

  "How can she not remember me, or our family?" Lena said as she leaned on Nova's shoulder, crying her heart out.

  "She'll remember eventually.. Just give it time." Nova replied, frowning.

  "I've given it time. I've given us time. I don't know if me and Kara will ever work out." Lena said.

  "I know.. I know.. But from what I have seen, you and Kara love each other.. A lot." Nova said, hoping to cheer up Lena.

  "I don't even know anymore, Nova. She's acted weird ever since I told her I kissed you. What if all of our love for each other is gone?"

  "I.." Nova wasn't sure what to say. "I don't know.."

"Hey, Lena?" Alex said as she came into the room Nova and Lena were in.

  "Yeah?" Lena said, slowly lifting her head off of Nova's shoulder.

  "I think you need to bring Maya in. Brainy said there is a 76.29% chance that seeing Maya will bring back her memories." Alex said. Lena hesitated before nodding and swiftly making her way out of the DEO. She drove her car to L-Corp and made her way to the elevator. Once she arrived at her floor, the elevator opened and Maya noticed her right away.

"Mommy!" She yelled, running towards Lena as fast as her little legs could.

"Hi baby!" Lena said, kneeling down and hugging her daughter. "Do you want to go see Mom?"

"YES!" Maya screamed. Lena mouthed 'Thank you' to Jess and Jess nodded back. Lena and Maya made their way down the elevator. They exited the building and were swarmed with paparazzi. Maya looked up at Lena, confused.

"It's ok, baby.." Lena said, picking up her daughter and walking quickly to the car. 'Great' Lena thought to herself. She quickly put Maya in her car seat and buckled her up before getting in the drivers seat and driving off. The drive to the DEO didn't take long. When they arrived, Lena made sure her and Maya got inside unnoticed.

"AUNT ALEX!" Maya screamed as she started squirming to get out of Lena's arms. Lena chuckled and set the young girl down who quickly ran to their aunt. Alex hugged the young girl before walking over to Lena.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"I think so." Lena said back. Maya came running back over.

"This place is big!" Maya said with a huge smile on her face.

"Are you ready to see Mom?" Lena asked, bending down to Maya's level. Maya eagerly nodded and grabbed Lenas hand. The three made their way to the room Kara is in. As they walked in, Kara looked over at them. She smiled as she saw Alex.

"Hey Alex!" She stopped as she saw the other two.

"MOM!" Maya said, pulling her hand away from Lena and running towards Kara. Kara's eyes widened and she passed out.

"Shit." Alex said as she made her way to Kara's side. Maya looked at her mom that was on the floor and then back at Lena.

"Come here, darling. It's going to be just fine." Lena said, kneeling down and holding her arms out. Maya ran to Lena and hugged her, starting to cry.

"It's ok, baby. Mom is just fine. She just felt a little dizzy." Lena said, hugging her back. She picked the young girl up and as they were about to leave the room they heard Kara gasp.

"LENA" Kara yelled. Lena quickly set Maya down and ran to Kara's side.

"Kara.." Lena said, smiling.

"I remember now.. I remember everything. I'm so sorry.." Kara said, with tears in her eyes.

"It's ok, love." Lena said. Maya had made her way over and noticed her mom laying on the floor.

"Mom!" Maya said.

"Hey you stinkbug!" Kara said, laughing and sitting up. Kara embraced Maya in a hug and a smile grew on both of their faces. "You've grown since I last seen you." Kara said, looking at the nearly 4 year old girl that looked about 6 years old.

"Mommy said that I will be grown in no time!" Maya said, smiling.

"I'm sure of that." Kara replied. Suddenly, they heard a loud crash outside and Kara looked at Lena with wide eyes.

"I have to go." Kara said, running out of the room and getting her suit on. She ran outside of the building and saw what looked like herself, floating in the sky and using her heat vision to set things on fire. She was wearing Supergirl's suit. Kara flew up to her and she noticed Kara immediately and a smile grew on her face. Not a friendly smile, but one from a maniac.

"Hello, Supergirl." She said.

"Overgirl.." Kara replied.

Word Count: 792

A/n: sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. Tysm for 600 reads!