Dinner

Kara's POV

  I have to admit.. It really hurt to hear Lena admit that she kissed another girl. Even worse, my sister. I'm trying to make my peace with it because she thought we were over but I can't seem to scrub the image out of my mind. Every time I close my eyes, I see the love of my life kissing my sister. I let out a long sigh as Lena walked into the room.

  "Kara..?"

"What's up, babe?" I said, turning around and smiling at her.

  "So.. How am I meant to explain everything to the public without saying stuff about infinite Earths..?"

  "We can worry about that another day. For now, all that matters is that we have each other again.." I said. Lena nodded and walked out of the room.

  In all honesty, I am a bit worried about my reputation. Nobody wants to be saved by a cheating superhero. Plus, it gave aliens a bad rap. I decided to grab my phone and check out instagram.

  @TheDailyPlanet
2 hours ago
   Looks like the infamous couple 'supercorp' has broken off. Supergirl accused of cheating on Lena Luthor. Go to www.thedaileyplanet.com for the full breakdown on what happened, including a video of the fight itself.

com for the full breakdown on what happened, including a video of the fight itself

2.8M likes               45028 comments

@Fredtherando - Go rot in hell @Supergirl.
@CatGrant - Something doesn't seem right. I don't think she would do that.
*@OfficalPerryWhite - Give it up Cat. You can't keep protecting the reputation of your little hero.
@JamesOlsen - I didn't think it would last anyways.
*@AlexDanvers - Shut the fuck up James.

________________________________________________________________________

     I shed a tear and put down my phone. It doesn't matter. I still have Lena on my side.

  I walked out of the room and hugged Lena from behind. While hugging her I whispered in her ear.

  "Wanna go out to eat? I can invite Alex, Maggie, and Cat. Nova went to Eliza's to hang out with Maya."

  "That sounds nice.. But maybe we should rent out a place?"

"Ah it sounds like the beginning of our relationship" I chuckled. "Sounds perfect."

~
~ That Evening
~

Me and Lena sat down next to each other in the empty restaurant and waited for the others to arrive. Me and Lena talked for awhile before that turned into a make out session. But every time I kissed her I saw her kissing Nova. I couldn't feel the spark like before.