Interview

Third person POV

"Are you two ready to start?" Cat asked Lena and Supergirl. They both nodded and the camera starting recording.

"Hello! My name is Cat Grant, the queen of all media as all of you should know. I am here today with 2 special guests." She started. "Lena Luthor and supergirl!" The camera panned over towards them and they started to wave.

  "Alright, lets start off with the question everyone has been wondering.." Cat said as Supergirl nodded. "Are you two dating?" Supergirl and Lena looked over at each other. Staying silent for a moment.

  "Yes, yes we are." Lena finally pitched in. The small audience in front of them started cheering.

  "Thats wonderful. When did you first meet each other?" Cat said. Supergirl decided to answer this time.

  "We first met the day her building went down. However, we didn't start talking until a few days after once I had recovered." Lena nodded.

  "This question is aimed at Lena. Do you know Supergirls secret identity if she has one?" Cat asked, she knew already, but others were curious.

  "No comment" Lena quickly replied.

  "Do you go on dates like typical couples?"

"We usually stay in. But we have gone out a handful of times." Supergirl said.

  "Any plans of getting married?" Cat asked, leaving the couple shocked and speechless.

"Not at the moment." Lena said after a minute of silence.

The questions went on for a while longer before Cat decided to wrap it up.

  "Thank you both for coming on here this afternoon. I wish you both the best of luck in your relationship!" Cheers from the audience were heard and they waved goodbye to the camera.

  "Kara." Ms. Grant said once they were backstage.

  "Yes?" Kara replied. Leaving lena a bit shocked..

  "Im really happy for you." Cat smiled.

  "Thank you, Ms. Grant." Kara said, walking off. Lena followed close behind.

  "When did you tell Cat?!" Lena asked.

  "She found it out on her own a while back." Kara said, chuckling.

~
~ 2 weeks later
~

@Supergirl
13 hours ago

@Supergirl13 hours ago

2.8m likes           19378 comments

_________________________________________________________

"Did you really have to post that? You make me look like an alcoholic!"

"And you make me look like a pig! Fair is fair." Kara said chuckling.