Chapter Eleven...

SORRY ABOUT THE MISHAP BUT I PUBLISHED THE CHAPTERS IN THE WRONG ORDER... 

NOT EDITED... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride was silent but it wasn’t nearly as long as it was to get to the club. From the scenery from outside the window, they weren’t traveling in the same direction as she remembered. She was wondering where they were going and what was to come next. Before long they pulled into the driveway of a lavish hotel. The vehicle stopped at the glass paned wall of doors and the doorman rushed to the car. Antonio was the first to get out before reaching down to assist Allison out.

Without rush, Antonio ushered Allison into the building. All the while speaking to the staff that greeted them. Not so much as a cursory glance was directed to them as they made boarded the elevator. To be so late at night, Allison was shocked to see so many people working. Besides the one time in Las Vegas with Derek she had never been in such a nice structure before anyway. Obviously that’s what the nice places required, round the clock workers.

“Can I offer you something to drink?” Antonio had led the way into the huge hotel suite. She was sure it was nice and luxurious but she only had eyes on him at the moment. The way he gracefully moved in his suit, especially how large he was, made her skin moist. She has seen a few fine men in her time but never had she been attracted to a white man before. Well that is until now. “Allison?”

“Sorry, what?” Antonio only chuckled and looked down as if he read her mind. If he did she was truly ashamed. She was a married woman no matter how miserable said marriage was.

“I asked if you needed anything.” Antonio repeated.

“Anything? Uh…” She was trying to remember a time that she actually desired another person. The answer was an astonishing, zero others. Allison had never had a desire to be with her husband. Sure he was attractive but he destroyed any other emotions with his violence.

“Allison. Allison…” Antonio commenced to pouring two drinks. “Have a drink with me?”

“Oh, I don’t really drink.”

“Just to take the edge off from tonight. I know you must have been a little frightened. I saw your fear displayed when guns were drawn.”

“Why… I mean. How are you so calm?”

“Is that what you see? Calm?” Antonio chuckled void of humor. The laugh alone made Allison’s hair stand up on her neck and arms. “Are you afraid?”

“Y-yes…” Allison didn’t hesitate on her answer. “But I know you’re not aiming any retribution towards me. Well not now at least.” She added and he smirked.

“Why did you do it?” Antonio asked smoothly, fixing another drink.

“Do what?” Allison was really confused as to what he was referring to. She was now sitting at the bar while he stood behind it.

“Knock the drink out of my hand. Report to Gio. Any of it.”

“They were trying to kill you.”

“They wouldn’t be the first, I’m sure.” Hearing that one statement caused a sharp intake of breath from Allison. She took the drink to the head to kill the spinning in her head. It didn’t help but the warm tingly feeling did feel better. “I guess my question is, why would you save your capture?” The serious glare he pinned her with was frightening but with a small hint of sensuality. At least to her. Then it occurred to her it could be the drink playing tricks on her sanity. Causing her to see things.