Chapter Sixteen

Allison was so consumed with trying to null the pain of being rejected by Antonio after being used to alleviate some anger, she almost missed dinner. However now being in the same room as the asshole friend of Derek’s, she wishes she would have missed it. That bastard had the nerve to gawk at her while attempting to make advances with his eyes. She felt beyond dirty from being eye-raped by the stupid prick. His mother wasn’t any better with her terrible attitude. It was clear she had something against her but the only thing that could be is because she was black. The comment of ‘who the black girl was’ didn’t go unnoticed at all. She’d heard the broad loud and clear.

Throughout dinner, Allison barely paid attention to the conversation going around. As far as she was concerned they were deliberately leaving her out and that was fine with her. Every time Carlina tried to engage her, the nasty Martha would butt in letting it be known that she didn’t approve. Allison truly felt sorry for Carlina’s brother to be stuck with such a woman. Gio even tried to get Allison to talk to him and Roberto but she wasn’t feeling comfortable talking to them for fear Antonio wouldn’t approve. She was truly in a lose-lose situation. Bed time couldn’t come fast enough.

“Alone at last.” She whirled around hearing the creepy bastard behind her. Allison forgot to logout of the computer in the office so she wanted fix that problem just in case.

“What are you doing?”

“Looking for you of course.”

“Why?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I haven’t been in here in years.”

“Nothing is obvious and I don’t think it’s a good idea you’re in here now.”

“Why are you in here?”

“I work in here.”

“Work? Since when?”

“Since now. Look, I’m not trying to be rude but you need to leave.”

“Well, you are doing just that. I’m sure Derek would love to hear what you’ve been up to.” He was full of shit. “Does Antonio know that you are being rude to his  famiglia?”

“I am not up to anything.”

“You sure about that?”

“Fine do what you want.” Allison attempted to walk around the man but found her path blocked.

“What’s the rush?”

“Please move.”

“Which room is yours?”

“Excuse me?”

“I asked, where is your room?”

“Why?”

“I think you know why.”

“No I really don’t.”

“There is nothing but space and opportunity to finish what we started before. Derek isn’t here to stop us this time.”

“There is nothing to finish.” He reached a hand out to touch Allison and she shrunk away. Brian only chuckled darkly before snatching her arm with a lot of force.

“Let’s take this to the room, shall we?” Allison tried prying out of his hold but he wasn’t letting up. “Unless you want to be a bit naughty and christen the boss’s office? I’m down for that as well.”

“This is not happening.”

“I’m sure my cousin wouldn’t mind me sampling his prisoner. I noticed Aunt Carlina is quite fond of you. Does she know that you have been forced to be here? Does she know you are nothing but a cheap pawn? How many ways has the good Don fucked you? You are technically given pussy.” The more he degraded her the more forceful he became. Allison found herself against one of the bookshelves with Brian against her. She feared for what was to come next. Tears of fear had started to roll and he was enjoying every bit of it.