Chapter 10

NO joke, I have not edited this chapter. I just wrote and boom. Highlight my faults and overlooked stuff, shoot me a note. As always comment, vote, and pass along... Smooches

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Antonio was trying his damnedest to have a good time and not be a party pooper. Allison was gaining so much male attention amongst the people in the VIP area. Women were showcasing their jealousy at the ebony beauty who was a stranger to their area. Men were gravitating to the new face and luscious body unlike any of the women they were used to seeing. Thanks to the unwanted attention, Antonio was finding it hard to give his attention to any other women in the place. For some reason, Allison felt like his responsibility. His spiteful anger at himself for feeling awkward with her being in attendance made him act out of character.

“So Mr. Mucciono, what will you be getting into after closing time?” Emily asked seductively. The way she said his name let him further know she knew exactly who he was and tried to wager what he was worth.

“I haven’t quite decided just yet. Have any ideas?”

“I could definitely think of a few things.” With that being said, Emily commenced to whispering her ideas of fun into his ear. He had to admit they did sound quite enticing and one sounded downright scandalous. To further push the vision, Emily pointed out a red-headed addition to the pending fun night.

“That does sound interesting.”

“Emily you are needed at the front entrance.” Another worker announced.

“If you will excuse me. While I’m away, think about my offer.”

“Will do.”

“Having fun?” Gio asked.

“Of course but I will be having even more fun later.” Taking a chance glance in Allison’s general direction, he noticed she had been observing their interaction. Sitting not too far away awarded her with an earful. Almost immediately her attention was pulled back to another standing in front of her with his hand out. Declining his offer to dance seemed to have crushed his ego a bit. For some reason, Antonio found that pleasing.

“Come on little lady let me take you for a spin on the floor.” Gio asked Allison which snapped Antonio’s attention away from watching the scenery.

“No thank you Gio.” Allison declined bashfully.

“Why not?”

“I can’t dance.”

“Nonsense. As long as you have movement in your body, you can dance. Come. I will teach you.”

“Alright.”

“That’s all I had to say to get her to dance? I have been trying all night.” Roberto remarked. The surrounding folks laughed. Everyone except Antonio, that is. He wasn’t comfortable with his men having a fancy for Allison.

“We should really discuss the business aspect before we unleash for fun. Don’t you agree?” Antonio boomed with a serious face. Everyone’s attention was on the Don now.

“Of course, I apologize.” Allison took her hand from Gio and sat back down. Gio smoothed out his suit and made brief eye contact with Roberto.

“What is this about cousin? I wasn’t aware we were discussing any business tonight.”

“Some new information has been brought to my attention. Things that are crucial to the organization.”

“I knew it had to be something for you to be back in the country. Would it be better to step into my office or would you prefer we close off the sound a bit?”