How we meet

As a boy around 5 was crying in a corner of a old mansion he just imagine his first ghost, and he hared some creaks and mones of a person. The boy was Timothy Casket and his wife son who died the little boy was name Jimmy Casket. He hared a boy or his naberigh son Johnnthan Toast or Johnny toast for short he was 8 years old. As toast went upstairs to his friends room to find him in the ground crying next to his dead parents the young British boy hug his friend.
€few years later like 10£
"UGGGG it's no fair!" I screamed out side "HAHA look at that loser Johnny ghost where is your mommy and daddy. Oh wait they are dead!"the bully laugh and then left leaving me outside in the cold . Yes I did chang my name from Jimmy casket to Johnny ghost because of my ghost hunting job I had. Then my friend my OLNY friend left me for a school at Britten. I sighed as I got into my apartment and took my meds. Just to keep a killer at bay. Then I walk over to the table and stared on homework that is a .Wreak my teachers all most got stabbed today if it was not for. Miss.Hall I set down with her for launch and she lets me do what ever I what knowing.My past life and that my parents were killed right in front of me when I was 5 about 10 years ago from today. I walk to the kitchen and got me something to eat really fast to start my homework.
$10 minutes later$
I was stuffing the tv for something when I fell asleep there.(sorry for spelling and what not)