Epilogue

SURPRISE ☃️

After 7 Years...

'Deii...appa paavam la settai panna koodadhu',Thara said.
'Aama da..Appa paavam la.. aahh', Arjun said whining to his 6 years old champ who was pulling his hair.

'Nee pesaadha pa',Arjuth glared him.
'Yen da ipdi panra?',Thara asked holding their 1 year old baby girl.
'Pinna ava en crush uh..Appa andha ponnu kannathula kiss kuduthaaru ma..',Arjuth said making Thara glare at him..

'Maa..avan dhan solraanna neeyum moraikira?Adhu ivan classmate ma..Cute ah irundhudhu andha ponnu,enkittayu nalla pesuchu..kiss panne..Thappa?',Arjun asked innocently and Thara shook her head in disbelief looking at the duo.

'Dei enna da 6 vayasulaye crush unaku?',Arjun asked pinching his waist.
'Unakenna...ellaru unna maadhiri palaya aala irupaangala?',he asked and Arjun glared at him.

'Po da..Naan en princess ahye konjikire....Dimple appa ta vaanga..',Arjun showed his tongue out to Arjuth and lifted Aurra in his hands.
Aurra went to him with open arms smiling cutely showing her dimple.

'Bday babyyy',Arjun kissed his baby girl.

'Maa paaru ma..',Arjuth sighed in possesiveness.
'Avaru kedakuraaru nee vaa da amma ta..',Thara said and Arjuth rushed to Thara and hugged her.

'Po da..My dimple baby..Appa ku oru avva kudunga..',(avva-the way of asking kiss to babies😌)Arjun said.
'Avvaa',Aurra kissed his cheek and laid down on his shoulder.
'Seri..Ellaru vandhuruvaanga..bday celebration ku..papa ku dress panni vidlam kudu',Thara said and Arjun nodded.

Arjun passed the baby to Thara while Arjuth left the room to welcome his mama's entries.
Thara started making Aurra ready and Arjun hugged her from back.

'Arjun ey,papa irukaa..',Thara pushed him.
'Heyy.. avaluku enna di theriyum',Arjun whined.
'Thallu.. already rendu pera vandhu nikkiraanga ne panna velaiku..',Thara said and Arjun pouted.

'Namma papa paaren..mooku vaai ellam unna maadhiri iruku..Kannu mattum enna maadhiri iruku..',Thara said.
'Andha dimple mattu nama rendu perukum irukura maadhirye iruku',Arjun said and kissed Aurra's feet while Thara was admiring them.

'Yen apdi paakura?', Arjun asked.
'Illa namma life ey evlo azhaga aayiduchulla..Namma kolandhainga,namma kanavu kandamaadhiri namma rendu perum kattuna indha veedu.. Nothing is more beautiful than this da..I feel complete', Thara said and Arjun kissed her forehead.

'We'll be like this forever ma..',he said and she leaned on his shoulder.
'Maa...romba naal aachu..', Arjun whined.
'Enna romba naal aachu?',Thara asked.
'Illa di..shoot mudichu oru vaaram kalichu vandhurukennn..', Arjun said in his base voice.

'Adhuku...',Thara looked at him.
'Yedhavadhu paathu panlam la..', Arjun whined as he moved closer to her.
'Arjun eyyy..Papa..',Thara's voice lowered as he came so closer to her breath.

Both where in the distance of each other's breath could collide.Their lips brushing eachother's.
They were about to kiss,this time no phone calls but their baby girl😌!

Aurra started crying and they parted quickly.
'Achachoo en papa yen alareenga?',Arjun lifted her in his arms.

'Ohh..papa dhan ipola mukkiyam la unaku..',Thara pouted.
'Heyy apdi illa dii..', Arjun was about to speak and Arjuth entered the room.

'Amma..appa..Ella mama um vandhaachu..Apro paati um vandhurukaanga..',Arjuth said and they went to living room to welcome them.

The boys shared a group hug and the girls too.
Rakshan and Saranya came with their 7 years old boy Rohit.
Pugazh and Pavi came from USA after a long with 9years old Maha and 3 years old baby boy Bharath.
Sakthi and Minnal came with their 3 years old baby girl Sara.