The Reunion

Days rolled and it was the day of reunion.
Arjun was getting ready like an teenager boy going to meet his girlfriend.
He searched his cupboard and took a suit.

It was a black and white striped suit.He took it near his nose and inhaled its smell and his mind rewinded her words.

'Arjun ey..Unakkaga paathu paathu design pannen...Indha stripe la nee epdi irupennu imagine panni panni design pannen Arjun ey!',her words made him chuckle.

'Kadavule en Thara enakku thirumba kedaikanum',he thought and wore his suit.
He got ready to go for the reunion.

'Machaa...',Rakshan hugged him and Arjun hugged back.
Rakshan was extremely happy seeing his friend smiling after years.
'Polaam machaann..', Rakshan said and they both reached the location.

It was a beautiful party resort.
Thara reached there and chatted with everyone with a smile on her face.Many of were married and having kids,Few people were single and she was among them.

The resort was beautifully decorated with lights and balloons.
Everyone was cherishing their beautiful college memories..But here,she was standing alone and thinking of her old memories with Arjun.

'He cheated me..Yenaku yen avan memories varanumm... Stop this Thara!!',she warned herself.

She was woring a Sleeveless Golden Yellow long dress.
Someone called her for help to arrange the stage and she went that's when Arjun entered the resort.

Rakshan parked the car and they was about to get in.
His pair of eyes captured his love.There she was standing on the stage.

His heart beat became abnormal and he was breathing heavily.Tears formed in his eyes.

Netru naan parthadhum unnaithaana sol..
Indru naan parpadhun unnaithaana sol..

Aadai Maara...Jaadai Maara...
Koondhal Paadham yaavum Maara..

Kangaloo..Un Kangaloo..Adhu maaravillaiii...
Kangaloo..En kangaloo..Yemaaravillai..
(Song from Jeeva movie
Song name:-Netru Naan)

She looked completely different from the past days.Her waist long hair,she was looking like a grown up woman!
But her eyes,that lovely doe eyes remained the same.

Within a minute,crowd surrounded them.She went faraway from his eyes.
'Arjun!Arjun!',everyone was cheering.
Shahana welcomed them with a bouquet.

After the crowd cleared he looked around she was not found anywhere..
'Iniku nee enkitta irundhu oda mudiyaadhu Thara..I want to talk with you...',he thought and searched her.

Here Thara was feeling something inside her heart.
'Enakku enna aagudhu... Why I'm feeling his presence?Oru vela he is here?..',someone pulled her when she drowned in her own thoughts.

'Heyy..',she pushed the man away.
'Thara..You grown up so beautiful!',the guy said.
'Stop it Vignesh!Adha ipdi dhan iluthutu poi solluvaangala?Do you have any sense?',she yelled.

'No tension Baby...I just want to say I  Iove you',he winked.
'Just stop this shit Vignesh...Enna vidu naan poganum',she was about to leave and he stopped her by blocking her way.

'Move Vignesh..I want to go!',she said.
'I know baby..You loved Arjun and you people broke up!
He used you and threw you out when he got fame... But I'm not like that..'

'Stop it Vignesh..What do you know about him?Un ishtathuku pesura..Arjun apdi panra aalu kedaiyaadhu,naanga pirinjadhuku kaaranam iruku...Summa vaai irukunu kandadha pesaadha',she yelled out.