She Loves Him

She reached her house and went to her room.She took her shower and changed into comfortable wears.She sat on her bed and started thinking about today's happenings.

'Ennaiye vekka pada vechutaan kedi fellow...',she smiled like an idiot and
her phone started ringing.Her lips automatically curved seeing the contact name!'Mr.Brown Eyes 💜'..

She attended his call,
'Hello..',she answered.
'Hey Munchkin...',he called her in his base voice.
'Ivan oruthan..base voice la pesiye kovukka paakuraane...',she thought.
'Adhaan already kovundhutiye Thara..',her conscious replied.

'Illaye..',she replied back.
'Madam irukeengala?',he asked.
'Ah ah... iruken Arjun ey!',she replied to him.
'Innoru dhadava sollu..',he said.
'Iruken!',she said.

'Heyy adhu illa ma,en pera sonnilla',he said.
'Arjun eyy..',she smiled.
'Arjun eyy..',he mumbled and smirked.

'Heyy iniku yen apdi panna?',she asked.
'Enna panne?',he asked innocently.
'Adhaan...iniku evening un pera sonnadhuku...',she dragged.
'Evening nee en peru sonnadhuku enna pannen?',he asked.

'Heyy..kd fellow unaku theiryum,nee venumne nadikira..',she said with a fake anger.
'Ma..enaku therila ma..enna pannen?',he asked purposefully.

'Heyy..yedhuku da enna kiss panna?',she asked.
'Yedhu da ah?',he asked.
'Aama da..nee pecha maathama sollu..',she asked and he chuckled.

'Oru gift ah..naan illadha nerathula unkooda irukatumnu kuduthe..paravalla unaku venaamna thirupi kuduthuru',he said and she blushed to the core.
'Kd fellow Arjun ey nee',she said and he smiled sheepishly.

'Aama..nee Pavi oda anna dhana,enna unaku munnadiye theriyumaa?',she asked.
'Illa theriyadhu..Unna theatre la dhan first time paathe',he replied.

'Poi solladha..nee plan panni dhana aniku propose panna?',she asked.
'Heyy nejama illa..but unna paathadhuku aprom dha Pavi enaku help panaa..',he said and she was confused totally.

'Onnum purila',she said.
'Puriya venaam..Naaliku lunch break ku canteen va,solren',he said.
'Naanlam vara maaten..',she shook her head quickly.

'Inikum apdi dhana sonna, but you came to meet me today at the canteen..summa sollakoodadhu neeyu enna correct panlamnu dha paakura..But I've fallen for you already',he said and she smiled like a maniac.

'Naanlam onnu pannala..Nee dhan kd fellow..',she said and he chuckled.
'Seri Munchkin,tired ah irupa..Rest edu.. Naaliku paapom...Byee Thara I love you!',he said and hung up the call.

'Heyy ennaiye correct pantaan indha kd fellow...',she blushed and rest of the day went with his thoughts.
Soon the day dawned and she rushed to the college.But unfortunately she doesn't see him from the morning.

'Enna di un anna na kaalaila irundhu kaanoo..',Thara asked Pavi.
'Yen romba miss panriyaa enna?',Pavi asked.
'Aama nu sonna enna pannuva..',she murmured.
'Ketuchu...',Pavi said and Thara smiled sheepishly.

'Avan audition poirukaan',Pavi said.
'Audition ah?Enna audition?',Thara asked.
'Avanode aim ey actor aaganumnu dhan,so auditions ellam attend pannitu irukaan..Summa sollakoodadhu,he is so talented,en annan apdinguradhukaga sollala unmailaye talented fellow dhan..', Pavi said.

'Ohhh',Thara sighed.
'Afternoon vandhuruvaan', Pavi said and Thara's face brightened.
'Paah 1000 volts bulb yeriyudhu', Pavi said and Thara hitted her head.
'Ohh indha kd fellow oru actor ah... Paarah apo naan future la oru famous actor oda wife ohh...
Heyy nee ipdilam yosika aarambichutaa..',she thought and hitted her forehead with her notebook and continued the classes.

Soon the lunch break came and Thara rushed to the canteen.
She sat on her asusual place and started scrolling her mobile 'Casually'!
'Yaaro vara maatenu sonnanga..',Arjun said and sat opposite to her.