Behalf Of The King

Flashback~

The car which Thara and Sakthi came, stopped infront of a big mansion.
'Yebbaa..evlo periya veedu..',Sakthi gapped his mouth.
'Ivan oruthan summa vaaya polandhute irupaan..Yerangu da thakkali chedi..',she hitted his arm.

'You too thalaivi?neengalu Arjun anna oda sendhu ketu poiteenga..',he sighed.
'Hehe..yerangu da..',Thara said and they both got down.

The muscular man asked them to wait in the living area and went inside.
Sakthi was rolling his eyes all over the house like an excited kid and Thara pinched his arm.

'Ahh..',he winced in pain and rubbed his arm.
'Yen da kolandha mittai kadaiya paakura maadhiri paakura?Yedhavadhu thookitu poga vandhuruka nu nenachupaanga..',Thara whispered and Sakthi pouted.

Soon the CEO came downstairs and sat opposite to them.
'Sollunga..What do you want say?',he asked crossing his legs.
'Sir actually..We are supposed to buy that building.. Actually advance kooda pesi vechirundhom...but ippo thideernu neenga vaangiteenga nu solraanga..',Thara said.

'Theriyum..',he replied.
'Huh?',she furrowed her eyebrows.
'That owner..sorry sorry ex owner said.. But I do need that building,a complex for our products..So naan 2X advance kuduthe neenga pesunadha vida..He gave it to me and its mine now..',he said sternly.

'Sir this is not fair', Sakthi said fisting his hand and Thara held it to make him calm.
'Sir..That place is our dream!Neenga periya panakaranga.. You can buy whatever you want..andha building illanaalu ungaluku aayiram building..',Thara said and he stopped her.

'Don't beat around the bush,say me straightly',he said.
'Andha building engaluku venum..',Sakthi said.
'What?',he asked furrowing his eyebrows.
'I said we want that building..',Sakthi said firmly.

'Do you know who am I...Vikranth!Vikrath Muralidharan!CEO of M.S cosmetics and herbal products..Naan onnu enaku venumnu decide pannitaa..enaku venum!',he said firmly.
'Sir..unga jaadhagam la naanga yaarum kekkala...andha building engaluku venumm..kudukka mudiyumaa mudiyaadha?',Sakthi asked coldly as he couldn't bear his attitude.

'Deii summa iru da..',Thara made him calm and turned to Vikranth.
'Sir..Enna sir..Neenga evlo periya company oda CEO andha yedam la ungaluku oru matter ah.. Please sir we need that..', Thara said calmly.

'Yaaru da Vicky..?',a voice came from the upstairs and Thara saw a familiar face.
'Ivangala?',Thara furrowed her eyebrows.
'Nothing Chithi.. I'll handle this',Vikranth said.

'En marumaga kitta nee enna pesitu iruka?',Sharadha asked coming down.
'What?Marumagala?Chithi enna thirumbavu enaku ponnu paakura velaiya?',he asked and Thara sighed.
'Hello,I'm already married',Thara replied.

'Oh..I don't care',he said and his attitude was making both of them irritated.
'Idhu Arjun oda wife',Sharadha said.

'Arjun?Yendha Arjun?..oh your son,Whoah what a pleasant surprise..',Vikranth said smiling at Thara.
'Arjun..Varalaya?',she asked and Thara just shook her head in response.

'Ohh..unga husband Arjun famous actor dhana?Kelvipatruken..Cinema lam paakuradhillaa so avaruku kalyanam aayiduchu nu la enaku therila.. By the way.. Your husband also rich,you can also buy whatever you want..Apro yen indha building kaga vandhu enta kenjitu irukeenga?So actors eh Apdidhana?They'll waste all the money in buying expenses to show off..Idhula enga wife ku kudukuradhuku kaasu irukum..',he asked with a smirk.
'Mind your words Mr..', Sakthi fumed and Thara eyed him to be quiet.

'Ponno paiyano.. Husband oh wife oh..Avanga avanga passion ah yaara irundhaalu avanga avangalave achieve pannanu dhan nenaipaanga..My husband had understood me very well and he let me in my circle and there to support me..So don't dare to talk about him..',Thara snapped at him.