Shock and Surprise

Correctly guessed by @HAJAHABIBAMMA

'Pugazh annaa!!!',her eyes widened seeing Pugazh.
'Papa....',he rushed to her with teary eyes and hugged her.

She hugged him back and they both were sobbing badly.
They stayed like that for few minutes and broke the hug.
'Anna na paathadhum enna marandhutaa',she heard a voice.
'Paviii',Thara hugged her.

'Maaplaa',Pugazh hugged Arjun who was standing in utter shock and surprise.
'Machaa...',Arjun hugged him back.
'Enna da sollave illa nee varuvennu...',Arjun asked.
'Nee National award vaanga poradha unkooda irundhu paakanumla maapla!',Pugazh said and Arjun chuckled in tears.

'Ellarukum Pugazh ah paathadhum naan nyabagathuku kooda vara maatren',Pavi pouted near Arjun.
'Unna epdi pasamalare marappen..Kutty pisaase..',Arjun pulled Pavi into hug and trio was happily smiling.
Both Rakshan and Thara was admiring them.And the trio finally broke their hug.

'Yenga di pona?Oru phone illa oru message illa?Number ahyu maathita..',Pavi asked Thara.
'Ellam kanna moodi thorakuradhukulla nadandhu mudinjupochu di...',Thara looked at Arjun and he looked back.

'Heyy ipolam enna di potu koopda koodadhu..Naan un anni di',Pavi said to change the situation.
'Ohhhhh...Seringa anniiiiiii',Thara said with a chuckle.

While the emotional welcoming, Sakthi entered the mansion.
'Arjun brother..Rakshan brother..', Sakthi went inside and looked everyone.
He went near Rakshan and called him.

'Rakshan brother..',he whispered.
'Dei Sakthi..Vaa da',Rakshan side hugged him.
'Yaaru brother idhu..?',Sakthi asked.
'Idhu enga friend uh Pugazh,adhu avan wife, Arjun oda own sister pavi',Rakshan said.
'Ohh',Sakthi said and everyone noticed him.

'Dei Sakthi vaa da', Arjun welcomed him.
'Yaaru da idhu?',Pugazh asked.
'En friend ney,enna inga paathukitadhu ivan dhaan..Ennoda ore best friend inga',Thara said and Pugazh hugged Sakthi.

'Thanks da..En thangachi ya paathukitadhuku',Pugazh said patting his back.
'Idhuku edhuku brother Thanks ellamm..',Sakthi said.
'Naan Pugazh, Arjun oda friend and Thara oda brother!',Pugazh said.
'Sakthi bro!',he said.

'Hii I'm Pavi!',Pavi gave a handshake and Sakthi reciprocated it.
'Hii ka',he replied.
'Ulla vaanga ellarum..Sapdalam',Arjun called him.

'Illa naanga kelamburom..Sakthi polaam',Thara said.
'Heyy..we have met after along,porennu solra',Pavi said.
'Illa Pavi...Naan unnaiyu annavaiyu vandhu meet panren aprom,Now I have to go',Thara replied.

'Papa.. Please konja neram iru',Pugazh  said and she can't deny her brother's request.She nodded and went inside with everyone.
They chatted for a while before dinner.

'Aprom Sakthi,appa amma lam inga dhan irukaangala?Illa work kaga nee inga vandhirukiya?',Pugazh asked and Sakthi's face fell a little.
Arjun,Thara and Rakshan noticed his change.

'Anneyy', Thara pinched his thigh.
'Ssshh..Yen ma?',Pugazh asked and Thara shook her head as not to continue.

'Vidunga Thalaivi idhula enna iruku?Illa brother,enaku amma appa nu yaarum kedaiyaadhu..Naan thaniya dha iruken',Sakthi said with a smile.
'Deii sorry da.. Enaku idhellam theriyaadhu..I didn't mean to hurt you.. Sorryy',Pugazh apologized.

'Haiyoo brother..Yedhuku sorryy laamm', before he finish, Arjun hugged Sakthi.
He broke his hug and sat near him.He threw his arms around Sakthi's shoulders.

'Dei yen da apdi solra..Unaku oru anna naan iruken,Rakshan irukaan,Pugazh,Pavi,apro...', Arjun looked at Thara.
'Ithana peru irukom da..neeyu enga family dhaan!',Arjun said and Pugazh Pavi and Rakshan joined the hug.