The Photoshoot

Soon they reached the studio and the photoshoot started.
The DOP was a lady.She was cheesily flirting with Arjun from the photoshoot began.

Thara sighed seeing her.
'Iva enna ipdi vazhiyura chi...Ai Thara yaaru yaarukitta valinja unaku enna...Mooditu vandha velaiya mattu paaru..',she was literally fighting inside her mind.

'Ajju..now let's try another pose',the dop said.
'Ajju ah????Pera paaru...Ajju bujju nu', Thara sighed.
She went to Rakshan.

'Thangam photoshoot yeppo mudiyum?Sakthi vera paavam anga thaniya irupaan..Adipatruku la avan kaila..',Thara said.
'Mudinjirum thangam..Nee wait pannu',Rakshan said and concentrated in his phonecalls.

Thara shook her head in disbelief.She returned to the photo spot and her eyes widened by seeing the sight.
That DOP was standing close to Arjun and was about to touch his collar but he moved gently.

She can notice the uncomfortableness in Arjun's face.
Rakshan noticed this both faces and asked for a break.
Arjun came for a break and made himself relax.

'Ajju..each and every shot was damn good!You are a perfect model!',DOP said.
'Thanks Sanjana!',he replied.
'Ivaluku thanks oru kedu',Thara rolled her eyes.

'Thangam...enna nadakudhu inga..Ivunga kadalai podradha paaka dhan naan inga irukena?Naan veetuku kelamburen', she leaned to Rakshan and whispered in his ears.
'Ayayoo...ivala iruka vekka ena panradhu...',he thought.

'Ada iru thangam... Deii Arjun..Un collar kitta kasangeeruku paaru..Adha adjust pannikooo',Rakshan said.
'Yenga da?',Arjun asked.
'Dho anga dhan da...Thangam nee seri panni vidu',Rakshan said.

'What?Naan yen pannanu?',she asked.
'Aama thangam.. idhellam pasangala vida ponnungaluku dhan nalla theriyum',he said.
'Idhennene logic uh?',she asked
'Ahh iru enaku oru phone call varudhu..Helloo.... Director Shankar sir ah??', he moved from there.

'Heyy....',she groaned and looked at him.
She hesitantly went near him and held his collar.She adjusted his collar without looking at him but he was not ready to take his eyes from her.

It was like a dream for him...His lady love was adjusting his collars and making him ready...
Yaaruku dhan nga idhu pudikaadhu?😌

She looked up and saw his brown eyes..she can see his eyes were longing for her love..Both mesmerized in both of their eyes..

'Idhungala serthu vekka ennalam panna vendiyadha irukuu..',Rakshan thought and huffed.

'Shot ready Ajju!',their trance broke by Sanjana.
She stepped back and he rubbed his nape.He continued his Photoshoot and there she was standing like what happened now!

'Enakku enna aagudhu?Why I'm feeling like this?No no... I should control myself!',she thought but our hero was in cloud nine here!

He was smiling throughout the entire photoshoot.Rakshan looked at him, atlast he was smiling after along!
He went near confused Thara..

'Enna thangam apdiye freeze aagi nikkira?Ennaachu?',he asked.
'Nothing...I want to go Thangam..Sakthi will be alone...he may need my help!',she said.
'Idho mudinjudhu thangam poirlaam',he said and she nodded.

'Ajju..remove your jacket,and put it on your shoulder',Sanjana said and Arjun removed it.
His arms and his body cuts were clearly visible in his tight white t-shirt.

Every girl at the set was drooling at him.Thara felt an unknown feel when everyone looked at him.
She sighed and continued scrolling her mobile.

'He is looking hot la di...', a girl behind the camera said to an another girl.
'Aama dii...Semma hot uh!!Avan arms paarenn...haiyoo kolraann', another girl said.
Thara felt smoke coming from her both of the ears.