chapter 26

"You thought you could break me? Never in your dreams!!"

Y/n felt heartbroken saying those words to Taehyung. But from the day Jiho told her about him, she wanted to reject him on his face as she was devastated at how Taehyung tried to betray her.

Oh how stupid she was to think that a fuckboy like him is going to change for her.

Flashback

"I got to know something about him."

"What is it?"

"Y/n, Taehyung is just fucking with your feelings"

"What do you mean?" Y/n said while still confused at what Jiho is trying to say.

"Taehyung made a bet on you."

"W- what bet?" Y/n asked almost not believing her words.

"Remember the day you insulted Kevin? He challenged Taehyung to make you fall for him. All of the things he did till now, it was all an act. He just wants to win you, to win that bet..nothing else" Jiho sighed while she continued.
"I've even heard he's going to propose you soon!"

Listening to Jiho, y/n fell short of words. She didn't know how to react on it. She felt betrayed.

"Y/n are you listening?"

"I gotta go" y/n suddenly started walking away from that place. She could feel her ears turning hot. She couldn't imagine Taehyung doing this to her.

"So all he did was an act" y/n had taers in her eyes but with those tears, she had a vengeful desire. She wanted to betray him like the way he did. So she decided to not say anything to him and wait for the day he proposes her.

End of flashback

"You're free to take that good guy mask off now Taehyung"

"Y/n Please believe me i-"

"Shut up" y/n shouted loudly which made Taehyung flinch.

With that y/n grabbed her purse and walked out of the hotel with a feeling of regret and a bit relief. She was relieved that she didn't let Taehyung break her heart but on the other hand she had a feeling of regret for doing all this.

"I should be relieved that i made him taste his own medicine but I'm not happy. I feel sad, like crying." With this, she bursted into tears in the middle of the streat. She sobbed hard and she sat down on the road facepalming her and crying.

--

Taehyung reached the hotel where they were staying and saw Jimin who was eagerly waiting for him. Taehyung had a blank expression.

"Tae you're here..tell me everything..how was it?" Jimin excitedly said and held Taehyung's hand.

"Jimin" Taehyung said blankly.

"Yes? Spill it fast!" Jimin said excitedly.

"She rejected me..jimin" he was still blank.

"What..? You're kidding right! How can she-"

"She hates me Jimin" this time Taehyung's expression changed. He had tears in his eyes. He looked down.

"Tae.. Are you crying? Come here!" Jimin pulled Taehyung into a hug when Taehyung started crying and his nose turned red while crying.