chapter 24

There was something into her eyes that was not readable.

What was that?

Suddenly y/n broke the eye contact when reality hit her "Forget it"

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just kept staring her side profile while she was busy scrolling through her insta.

"Are you done staring?" Y/n said while locking her phone.

"Not yet" he said without blinking.

"Why did yo-  forget it!" Y/n again looked away.

"What were you going to say?"

"Nothing...it's nothing."

"Hmm so how's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked out of the blue while staring at her.

"He's sexy as always" y/n looked at him to notice his expressions.

"I'm sexier than him" Taehyung said while smirking making y/n scoff.

"No"

"You're not being serious right?"

"He's sexier" she lets out which made Taehyung look away with a subtle pout and y/n noticed it.

"Haha this sturd even knows how to act cute" y/n giggled in order to tease him.

"This sturd know many things.. Do you wanna experience them?" I winked at her making her speechless.

Before y/n could say anything, Jimin and Jungwoo started hooting hearing my cheesy pickup line.

"Wohooooo Taeeee" Jimin laughed.

"Shut up you all" y/n plugged her earphones in her ears in order to avoid the embarrassment.

Everyone started laughing and eventually went back to their lame jokes while Taehyung kept looking at her. Even in anger she looks beautiful.

"Children, we've reached our destination" the teacher stood up and the bus stopped.

"Y/n" i patted her shoulder to let her know that we've reached.

"Oh have we reached?" y/n said plugging out her earphones.

"Yes" i said while grabbing mine and y/n's bag that was on the top.

Y/n stood up and followed me. While Jiho was still with shuzo.

"Wait y/n" suddenly Jiho arrived while running. She was out of breath.

"Who are you miss?" Y/n said sarcastically.

"Come on, as if" Jiho rolled her eyes.

"Miss Jiho please return back to Mr. Shuzo.. Your namja chingu" (lol sorry for this word but its cute) y/n said while walking trying to ignore her.

"Was I supposed to leave him alone...come on." jiho grabbed y/n's arm and y/n smiled at her act.

"Am i invisible?" I said pointing towards myself.

"Taehyung..go back to your friends!" Jiho pulled y/n with her and walked away while y/n looked at me with a sorry expression.

This jiho istg.

We all went to our rooms. Our school booked a big hotel for us to stay.. We had to share the room with one person. My roommate was Jimin of course. We took our keys And entered our room.

"This hotel is so beautiful..right Tae" jimin said roaming His eyes around the huge room.

"Its not that good..why didn't they book a 7 star hotel!"

"Go and tell your dad to book you another hotel #7starhotel" jimin laughed giving his cheeky smile.

"Should i?" Taehyung took his phone out.

"Stop it you brat" jimin snatched my phone from my hand.

"I was not going to call him anyways.." I said while placing my bag to the couch.

"Tae..what about y/n...when are you going to tell her about your feelings?"

"Today...at evening" i said laying on the bed.

"You shouldn't take it casually.. If you really like her, you have to be serious about it!"

"How am i supposed to act serious? I'm serious about her"

"Good for you"

Y/n's pov

Jiho and i entered inside the room and placed our bags to the bed.

"Y/n I'm worried about you!"

"Why? What happened?" I said while tying my hairs into a bun.

"Taehyung!"

"Don't worry about him..I'm aware of his intentions"

"I know..but...he's really manipulative..he can easily get you into his trap"

"Do you think I'm dumb or stupid? I mean i look like i am.. But I'm not..I'll never let him destroy me..don't worry" i said and unlocked my phone just to see a message from Taehyung.

"Meet me at 5...at the park outside"

"He texted me" i showed Jiho my phone.

"What- y/n.. Don't go"

"I'll go.."

"Okay" i texted.

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo