chapter 15

"Kim taehyung did you forget about the bet?" Kevin said.

"No i didn't.. But i don't feel like doing it now."

"Oh i know why you don't feel like doing it.. Because that girl dumped you" Kevin said sarcastically and laughed.

"She didn't dump me! She didn't even know how to dance..haha how could she perform it with me?"

"I heard she's doing it with another guy.." Jimin said.

"She's lying.. I got full information about that Jungkook. He's Jiho's brother. How can he participate in our inter school competition when he's in college" taehyung smirked.

"That means she just said that to get rid of you? Thats even more funny..hahaha" kevin laughed.

"Stop laughing Jerk and see how i will convince her again."

"That slut is not going to give in. She's a difficult target". Kevin said.

"Stop using words like that! She's not a slut." Taehyung stared at Kevin.

"What? Why is she not. She hangs around guys and make them beg for her."

"Who told you that? Do you have any source?"

"I-" Kevin stopped.

"Exactly.. You don't have any source! So why would you call her names? Just accept the fact that she rejected you and move on."

"Do you perhaps have any feelings for her?" Jimin said.

"What? No of course not.. I love yerin that's all. Y/n is just a mere bet for me"

"Hmm... I see"

--

"Y/n its a good news!!!" Jiho jumped.

"What is it?"

"Shuzo said jungkook can participate with you in the competition".

"What seriously?"

"Yes i just called him and told him the situation..he said he is the one who's the head of arranging that competition.. So he can make it happen."

"Jiho i love you" y/n got clinged to jiho.

"Ok stop it now and let's ask Jungkook"

"I don't have his phone number.. Just tell him about this and ask him if he can do it once you get home"

"Ok i will.. Now lets go"

Y/n and Jiho got out of the school and started waiting for the bus. Suddenly Jiho saw a familiar figure with a bag.

"Wait is that Jungkook?"

"Oh y/n , Jiho.. Sup? " Jungkook said coming towards them while adjusting his bag.

"Hi jungkook" y/n smiled at him.

"What are you doing here pig?" Jiho said furrowing her brows.

"Finding grass to feed a goat named Jiho"
Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Are you done?" Jiho lets out whilst rolling her eyes.

"Guys can you please not get started here?" Y/n sighed.

"This pig annoys me." Jiho exclaimed suddenly remembering something. " Oh by the way y/n has something to ask you"

"what is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook can you participate in the dance competition with me?" Y/n asked politely.

"I'd love to...when is it?"

"It's next week"

"What? we have very less time left..i think we have to start our practice today."

"I want to tell you one thing... I'm terrible at dance" y/n said while looking down lowering her voice a bit.

"Haha it's ok babe.. We will do something romantic."

"Look at this pig taking advantage of every situation....Sadist" jiho said rolling her eyes.

"Jiho its ok.. Romantic dance will be fine as it is easy compared to other forms"

"This little piece of shit knows nothing about dance." Jungkook laughed.

"No no not again". Y/n said face palming.

They all started laughing.

--
At restaurant

"Baby can you give me 300$?" Yerin said to Taehyung while pouting.

"Why do you need it?"

"I want to buy a purse" she pouted again.

"I don't have money Right now. I will give it to you later"

"What? Why don't you have money? Isn't your father the ceo of lestove corporation?"

"He is but i argued with my dad so he blocked my credit cards. Im sorry baby"

"What the- " Yerin started to get angry. "Ugh just tell your father to unblock your cards". She said rolling her eyes in frustration.

"Why are you being so desparate? I told you I've had argument with my dad."

"Oh god! That's literally not my headache"

Taehyung widened his eyes in disbelief. What's wrong with her?

"You know what? Just fuck off.. I'm upset now" she said while sipping her coffee.

"Listen-"

"Either tell your fucking father to unblock your cards or leave. I've had enough of your bullshit."

"Are you being serious right now?" Taehyung said not believing what he heard. What kind of language is she using for his father and how can she simply say that either he gives her the money or leave?

"Yeah, I'm being serious." She again rolled her eyes while she started applying lipstick on her lips.

"Fine..I'm going and never ask for money from me again.. My dad doesn't earn money for you!" Taehyung furiously thumped out of the restaurant.

"Get lost"