chapter 23

Taehyung's pov

After nearly half an hour, all the students willingly to go for the trip gathered and we were ready to sit inside the bus. Jimin, i and some of my friends were with me. Y/n was with Jiho and shuzo. I went to her.

"We're going to sit inside the same bus"

"But you're senior..so you shouldn't be sitting with us" y/n said.

"It's fine..no one is gonna stop me..sit inside the 1st bus..we'll all sit there"

Y/n didn't said anything she just scoffed looking at Jiho.

As the teacher commanded all of the students to get inside the buses and take their seats, i grabbed y/n's hand and took her inside the bus.

"Taehyung stop" she tried to free herself from my grip.

"Come on it's not like Jiho's gonna sit with you. Can't you see she's busy with shuzo?"

She looked outside the bus and noticed that Jiho was busy goofing with Shuzo. She didn't even notice that y/n was not there.

"Ugh.. Ok we'll take this seat" she sat on the window side and i took the seat with her.

"Jimin, jungwoo and everyone.. Come on" i called all of them inside the bus.

"Jihoo" y/n shouted gaining Jiho's attention and she looked at y/n with oops face.

"Coming babe" she hurriedly entered along with shuzo but couldn't find any seat near me as it was captured by my friends.. So she sat on the backseat.

So, i'm hoping you don't get nauseous" I asked while looking at my phone.

"No...!" y/n stated looking a bit nervous.

"Are you sure? because it's ok if you do.. its quite normal. I get nauseous as well." i said which made y/n look at me.

"Really?" she asked and i nodded. " ok then, I'll tell you the truth.. I get nauseous everytime i travel through bus" she said while fiddling with her fingers.

"Keep that window open and throw up ouside..not on me." I said sarcastically while giving her a disgusted look. "i was lying in order to listen the truth."

She hitted me lightly on my stomach. "shut up" she said annoyed which made me chuckle.

"Tae...take this" jimin from our back seat handed me a sandwich.

"Thanks dude..give one to y/n too"

"Sorry they're finished..you both can share." Jimin squinted his eyes and looked at me. I could see he has done this purposely.

"No it's ok...i don't want to eat." Y/n said.

"Ah yeah i remembered...she is going to throw u-" i tried to tell Jimin about y/n getting nauseous but y/n covered my mouth placing her hand on my mouth.

"What" jimin asked.

"Nothing..he's just saying that i love sandwiches. Taehyung, give it to me please" y/n said sarcastically while still covering my mouth with her hand.

"You both will be a very good couple" jimin said out of nowhere and patted our heads and sat back on his seat.

I laughed looking at y/n's expressions as she hurriedly removed her hand from my mouth."

"I shouldn't have told you.." she looked away rolling her eyes.

"Whatever...take this sandwich...we'll share it" i took a bite from it and gave it to her.

She also took a bite and gave it back to me.

"I want to say something...why didn't you cut it into half? You both are really acting like a couple right now" jimin again said while laughing and gave a high five to jungwoo and they both burst into laughter.

"You-"

Y/n's face turned pink. She was embarrassed...so i decided to cool the situation down.

"Come on stop it..this sandwich is not even stiff..if we cut it into half..all of the stuff is going to come out" i said showing him the sandwich.

"Yeah yeah..he's right" y/n said.

"Yeah why not" jimin again giggled.

We all were joking around and y/n got mixed with us as she was also cracking jokes and laughing... So the time went by without us noticing.

"Students...we're gonna reach the destination in 30 minutes" a teacher stood up and said.

All the students started hooting.

"Y/n are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes..I'm ok..thanks to all of you..i almost forgot about my nausea."

I patted her head with concern and she looked at me.

"Why are you being so caring?"

"I don't know...i just feel like caring for you...i want to take care of you.."

"You really do?"

"Yes" my face got a little closer to her.

Jimin noticed both of us and he signaled all of our friends to keep quiet and give us some space.

Y/n and i were looking into each other's eyes.. There was something into her eyes that was not readable.

What was that?

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo.