chapter 7

"I think i found the way of making you learn the steps" taehyung smirked looking at y/n.

"No it's not the way of making me learn" y/n lets out while making an eye contact with him.

"If it's not then do the further steps like i will do,look at me"

Taehyung started doing the intense steps. While y/n was watching Taehyung doing those steps, she was turned on by his hot body.

I mean who wouldn't?

"Wait isn't this too sexy?" Y/n was too stunned to speak anything other than this.

"You want to win or not?"

"I do but- o-ok I'll try"

Y/n starts doing the step. She started enjoying the dance and got so immersed in it that she didn't realize how good she was doing.

Just then taehyung stopped the music.

"Y/n good you did well"

"Ah really..thanks Taehyung" y/n smiled.

Taehyung took a step forward and stood close to y/n.

Y/n's pov

When Taehyung came closer to me,my heart skipped a beat...seeing the sweaty guy in white shirt..looking extremely hot,with ethereal beauty, i was flustered.

"Y/n, why didn't i realize that you are this much beautiful?" His eyes were just looking at my face without blinking.

That's it I'm in heaven now.

"What?"

"Don't panick I'm just complimenting you"

"Thanks i guess..."

I was blushing so hard that me cheeks turned pink. So i lowered my face.

Taehyung held my chin, turned my face up and looked straight into my eyes.

"Are you shy?"

Nooo i don't want to make a fool out of myself. I know what he's trying to do.

"No i am not"

I pushed taehyung aside by his chest and started tying my hair.

Taehyung's pov

It's an easy way to make a girl go crazy over me. Compliment her,look into her eyes and boom she's all mine.

But y/n, she's difficult. She doesn't let her feelings control her.

"No I'm not"

She pushed me aside which made me kind of disappointed. But I'm kim Taehyung. If i want to get her, i will...no matter what.

End of Taehyung's pov.

"Let's go now, it's late already" y/n said whilst grabbing her bag.

"How are you going home?" Taehyung asked.

"Through bus"

"Come with me I'll drop you"

"No no it's ok,i can go..I'll take the bus"

"Come on it's not like I'm some random stranger or I'll kidnap you..i'm your senior,you can trust me."

"But it's far."

"And i have a car."

Y/n chuckled a bit on his answer while Taehyung just smiled.
"Ok then"

As they reached the parking lot, Taehyung unlocked his car with a beep. Y/n looked at his car. It was a fucking Mustang. She was stunned. How can a student own this expensive car?

Parents money ofcourse.

"Get into it" Taehyung opened the car's door.

Y/n sat on the front seat and Taehyung sat on the driving seat.

"Tell me your address" he said turning the car on.

"street no. 297-11 mongwon do."

"You live quite far"

"Yeah that's why i said that i should take the bus."

"No need..it's already late.. it's not safe". He said while he started driving.

Y/n was impressed by the way taehyung was concerned about her safety. Because they're not even close but he still cared for her or he was pretending to care?

This is every girl's weak point. Isn't it?

This is what Taehyung intended to do. Making her soft for him so that he can break her into pieces. It was nothing new to him instead he found pleasure and fun in doing this.

Taehyung was driving and he looked so cool that literally anyone could fall for him.

The ride was silent. Taehyung asked y/n a few questions which y/n answered but didn't cross question him.

After about thirty minutes, they reached the destination.

"Here you are"

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo