chapter 3

"Bet? "

"Bet!! "

--

Y/n and Jiho were sitting in their class waiting for the teacher to arrive, using their phones.

"Y/n just look at this dress..should i order this for my birthday?" Jiho showed the dress on her phone to y/n.

"It's pretty but you should look for another colour i think" Y/n said while glancing at her phone "um maybe white?"

"Yes you're right, it may have other colour options.. Let me check" Jiho said scrolling through the site.

"Found it... Look"

"It's so beautiful jiho" Y/n said while smiling.

"Should i order one for you too?" Jiho said with puppy eyes.

"No, i mean it's pretty but i don't think i can afford it right now, because of my other expenses." Y/n regretfully said for not being able to buy such a beautiful dress.

"Y/n its ok I'll buy it for you! Big deal"Jiho said and clicked on the shop now option without thinking twice.

"Nooo Jiho i won't be able to pay you.. I can't.. Please cancel it" Y/n tried to snatch the phone from jiho.

Jiho did not let y/n touch the phone because she genuinely wanted to buy that dress for her. This is how Jiho was raised. Despite belonging to a wealthy background, she never had that rich brat attitude because of her family. She was taught from the very start to always help your friends and the needy ones and never ever let them feel inferior if they're not financially stable.

"Y/n its my birthday and i will decide what you're going to wear and its not a favour.. Its my order" Jiho said while scrunching her nose.

"Jiho it's too much.. i just can't."

"Ok, if that is the case then I'll not buy it for me as well." Jiho said while placing her mobile phone on the other side in anger.

Y/n lets out a sigh and finally agrees because of her behaviour. " Ugh, fine... You're so annoying."

"Thankyou for your kind words." Jiho giggled and retrieved her mobile phone.

--
Finally the day came where Taehyung could meet y/n. It was the day on which seniors merge into their junior's class and teach them anything of their choice.

The main aim of it was to initiate interaction between seniors and juniors and make them familiar with each other.

"So Kim Taehyung you're ready or not" Kevin and Taehyung were standing on the door of their Juniors' class.

"I'm born ready you jerk...I'm gonna show you how capable i am" Taehyung smirked while looking at y/n from the door.

"So everyone today we are merging your class with some of your seniors. Each one of your senior will sit on one bench and they will teach you any topic of their choice .. As you have your seniors I'm going to leave the class. Best of luck" Mr. Han said as he left the class waving his hands.

Taehyung entered into the class along with many of the seniors.

"Y/n look at that guy with black hair.. He's so freaking handsome" Jiho said while pinching y/n's cheek and pointing towards a certain someone.

"Arghh jiho leave my cheek...leave my cheek" Y/n spoke while holding jiho's hand that was pinching her cheek.

"Hehe im sorry" Jiho poked her tongue and left her cheek while rubbing it apologetically .

"Wait is he coming towards us? Y/n-y/n hes coming towards us imma die" Jiho whisper yelled in excitement.

"Stop overreacting Jiho" Y/n said looking at that handsome dude.

Deep inside y/n was charmed by his beauty. He was handsome along with a godly aura around him. The confidence in his walk made him look like a model. His handsome face was something she has never seen before. In simple words - he was gorgeous.

"Hi I am Kim Taehyung"

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Hey there hope you liked this episode.. Thankyou so much for reading🌹
Im so excited for the other chapters!! Are you?