chapter 2

"What's wrong y/n?" Jiho asked while still not being able to process why is y/n being rude to him.

"I'll tell you later"

"Hey you! Who do you think you are? How dare you reject my offer? Girls die to get my attention and you straight up declined my offer?You are going to regret it you little kitten." Kevin furiously stood up from the chair and pointed his finger towards y/n.

"Oh really, lets see who regrets it you scumbag.. It's not like i owe you something.. If i don't like you i won't go anywhere with you! Understood?"
Y/n angrily said and grabbed her bag.

Jiho also stood up and stared at kevin furiously.

"Jerk" Jiho spat out and they both stormed out of the canteen.

"Just wait and watch what I'm gonna do to you!"

"Last thing, you're cringe and nothing more than a spoilt brat." Y/n shot back at Kevin and left with a proud expression.

"What's with that guy.. He was trying to act so nice and suddenly turned into a maniac." Jiho said with an averse expression whilst they both were walking to their class.

"I noticed him in the morning.. He was checking all the girls out from head to toe.. It's not like i can't tell what his intentions were.. He's nothing more than that of playboys playing around" y/n lets out.

"And i don't want to get myself into this playboy shit" y/n said rolling her eyes.

"Ugh whatever, he was a bad experience"

"Let it pass, lets go to the class"

--

"Hahahahaha Kevin the sturd got rejected by some fresher girl.. Hahaha I'm dead" A guy said laughing his ass off.

"I can't believe kevin got rejected for a coffee"

"She even denied for a coffee so how could she even accept you as her date"

Kevin's friends were making fun of him as it was the first time he was being rejected and rejection was not something that was taken lightly by them.

"Shut up you punks, she is a slut.. Its good she rejected me.. I don't wanna date a slut either" Kevin said while gritting his teeth.

"Hahahaha grapes are sour" a guy said and they all burst into laughter.

"Kevin it's such a shame to freakin get rejected. We never get rejected..either we reject them or play them, you're such a stain on the name of our friend group." A guy said teasing Kevin.

"Oh really you punk? Let's see if you can convince that slut into dating you! It will be fun to see Kim Taehyung getting rejected" Kevin stated while smirking.

Taehyung furrowed his brows not believing the words spat out by Kevin. "oh you think she will reject me? Me? You know well who I am.. To which family i belong to.. And how the whole school, girls and boys die over my looks. You think i am gonna waste my time on such a cheap girl? How naive of you!" He scoffed.

"You guys saw how Kim Taehyung got scared to try on that girl.. she is so hard to get that even he got agitated" Kevin said smirking. "Jimin i think you should try on her because i am confident she can't reject you."

"Me?.. I.. Why n.."

"Jimin doesn't need to do that! I'll do it"

Jimin got interrupted by Taehyung.

"I'll split her ego up and show her place to her" Taehyung smirked.

"I'll make her fall for me."

"Bet?"

"Bet!! "

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Hey there , thank you sooo much for reading🌹

Hey there , thank you sooo much for reading🌹 . Please continue reading this story, you're going to love it.. Love you all😘❤️