chapter 5

"Whatever Jiho he too seems like a playboy" y/n said whilst rolling her eyes.

"Whaatt? No he's not...he doesn't even seem like one..he's just a normal super handsome guy" Jiho said raising her voice in disbelief.

Y/n frowned while saying "And what made you believe that?"

"And what made YOU believe that he's a fuckboy?" Jiho said putting emphasis on the word "you".

"Just by the way he talks" she said while standing up, ready to leave the class.

"Come on you can't be serious" Jiho said in an annoyed tone while following y/n which made her sigh.

"Ok Jiho you win. He's not a playboy! Happy?" Y/n lets out while rolling her eyes which made Jiho laugh cheekily.

"Yeah.. of course.. he's not."

--

"First step is done,now you have to get close to her..make sure she doesn't know about your intentions." Kevin said to Taehyung while both of them were playing basketball along with some other boys.

"You don't need to tell me what should i do..atleast i didn't get rejected at first meeting like you" Taehyung scoffed and aimed the ball at the hoop getting it straight through it.

"And team A wins"

Everyone started laughing at Kevin after hearing Taehyung's statement.

"Such a conceited guy you are..i hope that girl break your heart insted of you breaking hers" Kevin threw a fit while opening a water bottle.

"Say something that is possible" Taehyung said snatching the bottle from him, gulping the water inside of it. 

--

Y/n entered the school whilst running fast. She was in a rush as she was already late.

She was walking fast and rummaging through the bag that she was holding while not looking at front. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Arghhh..I'm so sorry i-" y/n stopped as she looked who it was.

"Oh hey y/n...why in hurry?" It was no one else other than Taehyung.

"Oh Taehyung hi..im so sorry i am in hurry..i am actually running out of time" y/n said still looking for something in her bag not showing any kind of interest.

Taehyung just stood there looking at her beautiful face. Her eyes, her lips her every feature was so unique. Wow!

He was busy looking at her face but  suddenly reality hits him that the girl is not showing any sort of interest in him.

"Its ok y/n , go ahead...meet me at lunch time, i have something to tell you"

Y/n gave him a quick nod and replied
"Hmm ok ..bye" y/n didn't even spare a glance at him and ran away.

"Playing hard..i see"

--

"Whhhattt Taehyung asked you to meet him?? And he wants to tell you something!!??" Jiho asked astonishingly placing her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah..i guess..i don't know what he wants to tell me"

"You need to go y/n and please let me know what he wanted to say."

"Ok but he didn't tell me where to come"

"Y/n..of course in the canteen." Jiho said in an obvious tone.

"Oh yes...i should go then" y/n said while getting up and she made her way towards the canteen.

In about five minutes walk, she reached the canteen. As y/n arrived there,she saw taehyung sitting on a chair busy on his phone.

"Hey" y/n walked towards Taehyung.

"Hey..thank god you came" Taehyung stood up and pulled a chair for y/n.

"Haha yes..so what did you want to say?" y/n said while sitting down on the chair.

"Lets talk about that but we should eat something first" Taehyung said while sitting down.

"Ok.. I'll get something." She said and got two sandwiches and americanos for both of them.

"Here" she said placing the tray on the table receiving a really sweet smile from Taehyung.

"Thanks.. next treat is on me." He said to which y/n laughed while nodding.

Taehyung was eating the sandwich and scrolling through his phone. Just then y/n looked at his perfect face and started admiring his face in her mind.

 Just then y/n looked at his perfect face and started admiring his face in her mind

"How is he even real?" she mumbled under her breath.

"Hm.. you said something?" Taehyung looked up and saw y/n zoned out staring at him.

"Huh what..n- nothing" y/n cursed internally for stuttering.

"Ok eat then" Taehyung said while placing his phone aside.

As they finished eating..Taehyung looked at y/n for nearly five seconds and finally said.

"so y/n i wanted to ask you something"

"Yes speak up" y/n said.

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo