𝘖- ᵇⁱᵏᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿʲᵘʳⁱᵉᵈ

Hᴏᴡ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ.
~  A.A Mɪʟɴᴇ

She saw far away the blondie's hair gracefully fluttering to the rhythm of the wind.

She stood in place, still on the peak of the slope the traffic signal blaring down at her.

Red hue filtering through the solemn evening. Her eyes glossed with excitement and skin reflected the ominous colour as a singular thought ran through her head:

Mikey?

The person not far from her turned around completely revealing a beautiful figure yet it wasn't who she thought it was.

A girl, blonde and jolly swayed back and forth on the pavement of the street. All she could get out of the situation was that the girl was waiting for someone in particular.

(Y/n) shrugged at herself. Even though the streets were exceptionally bare, her anxiety whispered to her that she might come off as odd and so quickly changed her small shrug to shouldering her loosely. hanging red coat.

Her pace gradually increased as she fought against the harshness of the wind, the breeze quickening as she made her way down the sidewalk.

Her eyes were planted to the ground as she crossed her arms over her chest to clasp her unbuttoned coat in her hands.

Her face was freezing, her nose and ears oddly stung from being pricked by the icy temperature.

Her hair that she let cascade down her shoulders bounced against her back along with her stride.

(Y/n) glanced up again, waiting for the light to turn green all though there were no vehicles in the streets.

Green flooded her vision, the only source that snapped her out of her thoughts. She quickly skipped across the zebra cross.

The thundering of engines came to her attention, scarcely turning her head to the direction of the sound yet she just as quickly jerked her head in front.

"Excuse me!" As the sweet and feminine voice said, waving her hand to catch (Y/n)'s attention.

(Y/n), at first, looked behind her to make sure the blonde girl was talking to her or not.

Suddenly the girl jogged towards her.

"Hi, uh, sorry to bother you but have you by chance seen a blonde guy, blue eyes, this big." The girl smiled through her words as she showed the height of the male by holding up her hand a few inches over her head.

(Y/n) scrunched her eyebrows as she took in the information the blonde gave.

"No, actually, sorry." She said weakly still in thought whether or not she had seen such a male.

"Oh don't sweat it! Thank you so much though." The girl said nodding her head to accentuate her gratitude as bowed softly.

Her smile was refreshing... Just like Mikey's.

She shook the thought out of her head.

The engines roared louder than they ever did. She immediately turned to look up the street (behind her) but saw nothing.