𝘐- ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿ ˢᵗᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ

I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ғᴏʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.
~ Aɴᴏɴ

Confusion...

That was the first thing that came to his mind as he took in his surroundings. He was right next to his good friend, Takemicchi, on a train station platform.

But where were they going? What just happened?

"Oi, Chifuyu," Takemicchi said with worry in his eyes.

Chifuyu's distorted expression met with his friend's.

"Are you ok?" Takemicchi asked hastily, wondering what was going on in the latter's head.

Subconsciously, Chifuyu nodded in response even though cold sweat was running down his temples and his eyes were blown wide open.

"Y/n." He murmured under his breath but Takemicchi heard.

Takemicchi raised his eyebrow in curiosity as to who he was trying to call it for, though he never questioned it.

Abruptly, Chifuyu turned on his heels and marched about trying to find the girl. Soon, the hurried walk turned to a dash as he scampered around looking for a certain female lead.

"Chifuyu?!" Takemicchi called in a frenzy as he watched his pal's disturbed expression.

Honk!

The ugly and noisy horn of the train denoted its arrival while it chugged its way towards their platform.

Now, certainly, Takemicchi was fearful. His eyes raked through the shuffling crowd while his body moved in every direction through the disorientation.

His gaze finally landed on a certain mob of blonde towards whom he ran, after he called for him.

"Chifuyu! The train!" The poor guy shouted.

He couldn't lose his friend and be left all alone just like that. He was independent, mind you. But, he paid for both of their tickets. That would be good money, that he could've spent on ramen, down the drain.

Chifuyu finally glanced back, his face still ridden with unrest and defeat.

He made way through the crowd as he met with his friend anew. Practically leaping into the train before it exited.

"What happened?" Takemicchi huffed and puffed at the stupidity of his friend.

"I thought I brought a backpack with me. Forgot I never did." Chifuyu lied.

It had become a habit from avoiding telling his mother about the gang and by then, he could wear lies as jewels.

At first, Takemicchi scanned his face for seriousness until he finally gave in as well with a big shrug.

"You could have told me... Dimwit."

The train's wheels clicked and clacked down the tracks but still, it was a decent journey back home.

The night was falling quickly plus the chilly weather did no favour.

It was Christmas to be precise. The night hours after the defeat of none other than the tyrant of the Black Dragons, Shiba Taiju.

It wasn't a long silence as Chifuyu looked out the tinted glass doors behind him, clinging onto the iron pole and said,

"Takemicchi..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you, by chance, know anyone named (L/n) (Y/n)?"

Instantly, Takemicchi shook his head in denial. Chifuyu spared him a glance before turning back to the darkness outside.

"Why do you ask?" He queried, recalling the name Chifuyu muttered under his breath before going berserk.

"No reason, don't worry about it," Chifuyu reassured as he stuffed his hands in his "Toman" jacket pockets, feeling a foreign object in them.

With a very cheery expression, Takemicchi nodded his head.

"Okay!" He smiled through his words, enjoying the silence between them because it gave him enough time to come up with an idea to beg for Hinata's forgiveness.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━━≫

"Koko," The most intelligent member of Black Dragon said.

Kokonoi Hajime hummed as he looked up (he was sitting on the stairs of the Church). He dusted the snow next to him for her to sit.

"Thank you," she gratefully sat next to him.

"What will our next move be?" Inui Seishu glanced at her over his shoulder as he tucked his bleeding knuckles in his pockets.

He sat hardly a few steps below them as they rested from a long and tiresome night with a handful of members of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"We join Toman," Her sugary voice breezed through the harsh winter air.

With those words, Koko and Inupi stood up and approached her with mischievous and neutral faces, respectively.

The two of them faced her as they stood together 5 steps below while she sat, leisurely, in the blistering cold.

"Alright, (Y/n)"