𝘕- ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿˢ

Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʟᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs
~ Aᴛᴛɪᴄᴜs

He held an expressionless face as he watched them part ways.

He knew he should be happy that they were bonding yet...

The unsettling feeling of telling her the truth kept nagging him. He knew better than letting bad thoughts linger far too long in his mind.

He did know what to do. Simply approach and calmly explain his dream to her.

It's foolish, Chifuyu.

What are you thinking, Chifuyu?

She'll never believe you!

He rejected all the contradictions.

He, at first, maintained a good distance from the young lady as she walked down the gentle slope in the pavement.

It was an ungodly hour for a woman to be walking all alone. The night sky was speckled with the diamonds on the black canvas as the beautiful crescent of the moon nestled shyly behind the sombre clouds.

Somehow the air felt different, albeit thick, it held a refreshing scent to it as it blew against his face and hair.

Without trying to scare the girl, he kept his distance and called for her rather than nearing her like a kidnapper or a pervert.

"Excuse me, miss!" He addressed while waving a hand in the air, not too energetically.

He made no haste to stop, tho' he did slow his steps drastically as opposed to chasing after her.

She stopped in her track and softly lifted her head then turned around.

His eyes adjusted to the girl that stood away almost eight feet away under the limelight of the street light.

The strong yellow shade was accentuated by the snowflakes twirling their way to the ground. He never knew how gorgeous the girl was in her youth since the image his mind was brandished with was of her senior years.

This shit felt like a movie from her beauty to the scenario he was in.

Finally reaching her, he introduced himself.

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu, the vice-captain of the first division of Toman. I wanted to talk to you about an issue," He tried not to be too bland in the way he talked but at least he had her attention.

"Hello, Mr Matsuno, I'm (L/n) (Y/n), but I believe you already know that," She finished introducing herself as she brought her hand out for a handshake.

He blinked twice at her manners. With how formal she acted, it would have been hard to believe she was now in one of the most powerful gangs in Shibuya.

Chifuyu didn't hesitate in lending his hand for the handshake, his veins softly popping as he clasped her hand. His other hand played with the object in his pocket.

"Have you ever heard of a place called Karino?" He cut right to the chase, testing whether she would remember his kingdom.

Now it was her turn to blink at him in confusion.

She shook her head in denial.

"No. Never heard of it. Is the matter related to it?" She enquired and in response, he hummed in thought.

"In a twisted way, yes. But keeping that aside... I want you to keep an open mind about what I am about to tell you." He claimed.

Goosebumps formed along his skin, whether it was from the cold or his confession he didn't know.