Chapter 30

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO MADE ME TRAILER THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS BY @Jordi1DTC . I LOVE ALL OF THEM THOUGH SO THANK YOU!!!!!

Chapter 30

“TAYLOR GET OFF THE FLOOR.” I screamed trying to get her up. We had both just woken up, and I felt guilty for not telling Taylor what was going on with Niall and me. We were best friends we told each other everything, and this was no exception. Even ‘best friends’ was an understatement, Taylor was my other half, my sister. So, I told her. Her reaction? Falling off the bed, hitting her head on the side table, and landing on the floor. It could have been worse, I guess.

“WHAT” She screamed repeatedly before getting off the floor. It was a lose-lose situation for her because once she tried to get off the floor, she failed and fell again. Taylor had promised not to tell anyone because Niall and I weren’t official. I didn’t know what we were, no matter how much I wanted him to be my boyfriend, I wanted to stay friends because I did not want to ruin the friendship we had already.  Love was fu*ked up. It never worked out.

“Sh.” I told her giggling. To be honest, I just couldn’t wait to see Niall again. It was whole new feeling that I have never experienced before.

“Valerie, I’m so proud of you, can I be the God mother?” Taylor plead holding onto my feet.

I laugh as I shake her off.

“So is he your boyfriend?” Taylor cooed.

“No.” I reply shaking my head.

“Why not? That’s it I’m going to go knock some sense into-“

“Taylor” I giggled slapping her arm.

“I’m going to go drink some water.” I laughed standing up.

“Take off your clothes.” Taylor tells me. I choke on my own spit.

“Come again, love?”

“You have to seduce Niall!” Taylor tells me with a ‘duh’ expression on her face.

“Taylor, I’m not a prostitute.” I remind her.

“But still.” She tells me, her face completely serious.

“I’m good.” I chuckle nodding my head.

“You look terrible!” She tells me her voice high. I was in a long baggy sweater with some tights. My hair was in a messy bun on my head.  

“I would care, but I don’t oops.” I reply skidding out of the room.

“Valerie.” Taylor hissed, but I completely ignored her, laughing as I made my way to the kitchen. I hummed as I passed by Eleanor who was going back to her room. I gave her a wink as I skipped off to the kitchen.

*~*~*~*~*

I opened the fridge and took out some orange juice before placing it on the counter. I sat down on the aisle and stared at the orange juice in my cup. I swirled it around in my cup and stared at the liquid in it. I sighed heavily as many, many thoughts ran through my mind. I didn’t want to love again because for me, love never worked out. I loved Lacy, and look at our relationship. I barely could see her sometimes because all the chemo she was under. It hurt me knowing that the doctors might not have many options left. I loved Blake, he left me broken hearted. I loved- her. No, Valerie please don’t cry. Please don’t. The tears fell down my cheek as I thought about her.

I felt somebody press their front to my back.

“What’s wrong?” His Irish accent asked me. It was thick, and his breath was hot. I felt Niall’s finger trace over my tattoo on my back.