Baking

--------------Next day---------------

I should head to ... uh class...? Bleh that's odd to say- I've been dead for more than 50 years! I walked out of the classroom and walked out to the new school building. I then roamed around the school not so sure where this 'science class' was. I then spotted a sign "Science Class - Tsuchigomori-sensei" Bingo!

BANG...

"ARGHHH I HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT!" I said yelling at myself as I rubbed my forehead from the impact of the door. I then opened the door... which let me tell you. It felt odd! Really odd! Like if I was alive again! 

A lot of kids were talking and yelling but then when I walked in everything went quiet all of a sudden... I walked in front of the class and faced Tsuchigomori. "Uh..." I said, not sure what to say. "Go ahead and introduce yourself." My body was shaking violently now. No one has ever talked to me in 50 years. What do you expect?? I didn't even know my own name for crying out loud!! I sweat dropped.

"I- uhmm.." I put my head down and breathed in, my eyes 'glimer' went away and was left with no emotion. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n), 1st year. Glad to meet you." I said and then my eyes went back to normal. I was confused on how I managed to say that- is . . . (Y/n) my name? 

I then got snapped out of my confusion when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me intensely. I turned to the right and Tsuchigomori was looking at me but not with his normal dull eyes... His eyes were somewhat wide. Odd? "Okay then.. (L/n)...-san.. please sit next to the guy with the earring. Minamoto-kun please raise your hand." A boy with an earring reading, "Traffic" raised his hand. 

I squinted my eyes and gasped slightly. He looks like--- I shock my head.. Wait wait! He's that exorcist from the rooftop! I grinded my teeth making my tongue bleed. I walked and sat behind him. Dang it! I just hope he doesn't remember me! I sighed while putting both my hands on my face frustrated once again. "Hi it's nice to meet you! My name is Kou Minamoto!" he said looking behind him looking at me with a really wide closed eyed smile.

I peeked through my fingers. "Ah.. yes.. Nice to meet you Minamoto-kun." I said putting my hands on my lap and smiling softly. He then turned around and class began.

This is going to be my 1st year all over again ahhhhgggh! I hung my head back and the blood rushed to my head which felt quite odd because I was always cold, never was I ever warm...

-------------Time Skip after class--------------

My brain is going to melttttttttt!!!! ArgHhhh! Minamoto-kun turned around, "Hey (L/n)-san want to hang out with a friend of mine?" He asked, smiling somewhat. "I- uh.. Surrreee..?" Oh Damn it! I'm already tired enough! Why did I say yes?! He grinned, "Okay then! Follow me!" He beamed standing up already. "Eh? Now?" I questioned.

 "Mhm, yes now!" He said, chuckling slightly. "Eheh..." I have so many reasons why I should NOT follow him.. Reason 1. He is an EXORCIST! 2. He's definitely on the white sealed guys team! 3. I'm tired, it's so freaking early and I don't want to deal with drama right now...

I stood up, "Alright then. Let's go." He walked outside the school to the garden. The sun hit my (s/c) skin. The soft wind, blowing my (h/c) hair. It felt . . . nice... Like if I was alive again..

Yashiro's POV

**************

Ever since I learnt about Hanako's past in the Four O'clock Library... I see him.. Differently... hmphh... I grabbed the hoe and started aggressively swiping the plants everywhere. I'm not ready to face Hanako-kun yet! And anyways! who was that girl sitting next to hanako when Tsuchigomori-sensei told me Hanako-kun's past! Her hair was covering her eyes... I sighed. Wait, what if that was Hanako-kun's girlfriend?!?!