Explanation

3rd POV

********

"..." There was silence between them for an awkward moment.

"It's pretty obvious if you think about it.." Tsukasa let go of her wrist as he put his index finger to his chin, averting his gaze to the sky. The water droplets grazed his skin as he grinned. 

"Uh-huh, ok. I don't know what you're talking about." She spat out, crossing her arms with a bit of a confused expression.

He moved his head to face (Y/n), "Hmmm, oh? Is that so? Then mind explaining you almost coughing yourself to death, violently coughing if I may add, as blood spilled out if I recall, mmmh no?"

Her eyes widened a bit, as her mouth gaped open to speak but she was dismayed at how he knew that, "I-" was all she could utter in those moments.

"Hmm, thought so! Well either way, I like knowing about others, all their little secrets I guess you can put it, it's quite interesting and intriguing, I know a decent amount of information about people at school, if they rub me the wrong way well.. aheheh but were getting ahead of ourselves... I'm not here to cause trouble though! Right now anyways," he tilted his head grinning a bit mischievously. 

The female took in a sharp breath of air as raindrops kept on falling down pouring on them two, she closed her eyes for a bit contemplating what to say, "OK.. First off. How did you know that?" she opened her eyes, raising an eyebrow, "Were you stalking your brother and me when we were talking or-" 

He nodded, "Uh-huuuh, sure diiid."

She stared at him blinking a few times, "Wait what. Are you for real right now-"

"Well not really stalking you~ but let's say watching!" He nodded to himself.

"I- practically the same thing man..." she groaned.

"Mmh?"

"Gosh, and second. It's really none of your business I was just short of breath I guess. And some other factors, ahem, contributed to the cause... Now can you leave me alone." She glared at him a bit as she turned her back towards him again.

"Hmmm, fine fine~ I would have liked a better answer but for now that'll do! Cya New girl." 

 "My name is not new gi-" She turned her head and saw he wasn't there anymore, "Huh-? Where did he - Huh? An umbrella..?"

'Did he drop his umbrella or...' She thought to herself as she then saw a note separate from the umbrella, a little wet but not so much. 

She unfolded it as she read it, "You didn't seem to have an umbrella considering you were walking out of school without one sooo.. here you go! Don't want you getting sick, do we?

.

 Especially since we sit next to each other in class so (ᵔ◡ᵔ) "

As she began to read the first part her initial thought process was, "He thought about me-? Okay odd? But nice... I think-? Wait no he literally just stalked and threatened you what-"

She chuckled at the last part, "Oh of course," As she reread the note again she sighed, "Get your act together, he just followed you around like a creep and pretty much threatened you, but he was nice enough to bring me an umbrella..? Well I mean he just doesn't want me getting sick cause he doesn't wanna get sick himself- how awesome" She chuckled a bit at the thought, "And then again he did almost give me a bruise on my ass when he scared me and I fell down, like damn- THEN AGAIN..." She screeched as she had enough of her overthinking brain.